OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have finally made progress on my school search for grad school....
pretty much knocked out all ohio schools, unfortunately none of them have stellar Physicians assistant programs. I've managed to get it down to about 7 PA schools and 6 out of state schools.... I have further narrowing down and additional research to do, but I'm thinking I'll end up applying to about 6, and one "safe" school for Masters in AT in case I don't get in. I know, sounds like a lot, but PA school is super competitive, which is why I'm starting to get nervous....

I have finally made progress on my school search for grad school....
pretty much knocked out all ohio schools, unfortunately none of them have stellar Physicians assistant programs. I've managed to get it down to about 7 PA schools and 6 out of state schools.... I have further narrowing down and additional research to do, but I'm thinking I'll end up applying to about 6, and one "safe" school for Masters in AT in case I don't get in. I know, sounds like a lot, but PA school is super competitive, which is why I'm starting to get nervous....

I have friends at Carlow who are finishing their nursing or bio degress who applied to Chatam, St Francis, Mariettta, Case Western, Cleveland State... All hoping for Chatam, I believe 1/5 got into Chatam. Good Luck!!

I have friends at Carlow who are finishing their nursing or bio degress who applied to Chatam, St Francis, Mariettta, Case Western, Cleveland State... All hoping for Chatam, I believe 1/5 got into Chatam. Good Luck!!

that's unfortunate, bc chatam is on probation :/

Proud MOM! Of her top five acceptance: Alabama, Hosftra, Memphis, UCF, and USF....My baby decided to go to USF. We were down there this past weekend and she decided that this is the one. She did their stunt clinic on Sunday and is supper excited! I personally was hoping she decided on Alabama, but I'll take USF anyday. GO BULLS!

Once again, if anyone needs help with schools in New England (specifically business programs) I'm more than willing to help! I know about quite a lot of schools but especially since business is my major and New England has some of the best programs in the country and world I am especially knowledgeable about that!

Proud MOM! Of her top five acceptance: Alabama, Hosftra, Memphis, UCF, and USF....My baby decided to go to USF. We were down there this past weekend and she decided that this is the one. She did their stunt clinic on Sunday and is supper excited! I personally was hoping she decided on Alabama, but I'll take USF anyday. GO BULLS!
My daughter is also going to USF - she was there Sunday for the stunt clinic also - she can only go to that one due to practices on the other Sundays - she is going to tryout for the All girl team - she was backspotting at the clinic.

I have officially figured out my college plans! In July I will be moving in with my brother and girlfriend and be attending FSCJ (Community college in Jacksonville). They are both in the airforce and will be deployed for 6-8 months in September so I'll basically be on my own, scary but I'm major excited!!

I have officially figured out my college plans! In July I will be moving in with my brother and girlfriend and be attending FSCJ (Community college in Jacksonville). They are both in the airforce and will be deployed for 6-8 months in September so I'll basically be on my own, scary but I'm major excited!!
OMG! You're gonna be near me! My boyfriend is also gonna be going to FSCJ!

So I got waitlisted at Baylor university in Texas which is my number one choice, so I will hear back from them between may 1-may 31. If I'm not accepted there then I will be attending the university of Tampa

I officially got accepted into both the schools I applied to which was amazing considering as a transfer student I only applied this year to see what would happen!

Now I'm all nervous because I have get ready send high school transcript, and community college transcript, and some certification saying I finished all my general ed. And I have to commit! My life is officially changed forever!

Back