High School Competition Vendors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 19, 2013
This is my first year competing on my hs team and I was just wondering what types of vendors are usually at competitions. Are there usually bow and clothing vendors like you would see at all star competitions? Thanks :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This is my first year competing on my hs team and I was just wondering what types of vendors are usually at competitions. Are there usually bow and clothing vendors like you would see at all star competitions? Thanks :)

It all depends on what competitions you go to. Some have a ton of vendors and some have none. I like to go to the ones run by legit producers because there are usually vendors, but the ones run by high schools usually don't have them. It's all circumstantial...

It all depends on what competitions you go to. Some have a ton of vendors and some have none. I like to go to the ones run by legit producers because there are usually vendors, but the ones run by high schools usually don't have them. It's all circumstantial...
I think we're mostly going to USA, UCA, NCA, and possibly JAMZ

All of the ones you listed will be selling their apparel and normally do not allow bow vendors or other vendors to attend their comps.

Back