All-Star Confessions Of A Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Y'all need to hear my cheat for getting in front of lines at Disney World. I did this Freshman year though and won't be doing it again haha:
We were at the VERY back of the line at the Rockin Roller Coaster and had about an hour left till Awards, so we knew we couldn't wait in the full line. So I grabbed my teammate, and I pretending like I was having an asthma attack. She pushed through the line yelling, "Move move move!!! She needs her inhaler!!!" like my mom was towards the front of the line.

Well... it worked.
Ok now I feel awful for sharing that story :oops: Promise I'm not a bad person!
When did she stop yelling? nobody noticed? lol

Y'all need to hear my cheat for getting in front of lines at Disney World. I did this Freshman year though and won't be doing it again haha:
We were at the VERY back of the line at the Rockin Roller Coaster and had about an hour left till Awards, so we knew we couldn't wait in the full line. So I grabbed my teammate, and I pretending like I was having an asthma attack. She pushed through the line yelling, "Move move move!!! She needs her inhaler!!!" like my mom was towards the front of the line.

Well... it worked.

I do stuff like this in crowds at concerts. I like to pretend I lost my little sister. And then I go through the crowd yelling "Katie?! Kate?!" then say to my friend "OMG my mom is gonna be sooo pissed we lost her" and then tell people "Sorry, I lost my little sister!" as I run past them. Pretty much guarantees you a front-ish row spot. I don't even have a little sister.

I do stuff like this in crowds at concerts. I like to pretend I lost my little sister. And then I go through the crowd yelling "Katie?! Kate?!" then say to my friend "OMG my mom is gonna be sooo pissed we lost her" and then tell people "Sorry, I lost my little sister!" as I run past them. Pretty much guarantees you a front-ish row spot. I don't even have a little sister.
hahahahaa yes!!! Genius. Glad I'm not the only one who does this stuff.

worst one ever. ok so if I had a flyer with an attitude problem I would purpose not backspot my hardest so they would constantly fall and get replaced...

Well... it worked.

Oh I have an even better way to get through the lines at disney world. At UCA nationals 2 years ago my friend Samm had her grandmom with her, who was disabled, and we got this special pass that let us cut in line.

The next year for UCA Nationals Samms grandmom didn't come, so my mom went into the same building where we had got the passes last year. My mom told the people that I had extreme hyperactive disorder, and she didn't want me to disturb other guests. We got the passess;) but I feel horrible!

Oh I have an even better way to get through the lines at disney world. At UCA nationals 2 years ago my friend Samm had her grandmom with her, who was disabled, and we got this special pass that let us cut in line.

The next year for UCA Nationals Samms grandmom didn't come, so my mom went into the same building where we had got the passes last year. My mom told the people that I had extreme hyperactive disorder, and she didn't want me to disturb other guests. We got the passess;) but I feel horrible!
hahahahaha that's hilarious!!!!!

1. I have 15+ rituals
2. Ive been wearing the same underwear for competition since 3rd grade (no shame)
3. When getting ready i always have to do one side of my makeup first then the other, then poof my hair and then have my mom help me get my uni on (struggle)
4. I can never take a shower the day before a comp. i feel your hair doesn't tease as well.
5. I had to quit allstars because i wanted to go to private school that has one of the best cheer teams in Nj and won cheersport last year
6. the only thing i can eat the day of comp is a doughnut and 2 liter bottle of Sundrop.
7. I still put on my uniforms from the early days of cheer thinking ill fit into them and trying to re-enact the routine from that year.. ( but im sure most of us do that)

i think i may be the only one that tell her coach everything, and has extremely personal talks with her coach. But then again ive known my coach as friends older sister then friend of mine since i was itty bitty. My coach is like an older sister to me :cheering:

I love this thread.
1. I have multiple tricks for keeping my VERY stubborn flyer in the air during stunts.
2. I always have to hug the same coach before I compete, ever since winning US Finals with juniors last year.
3. I do not care how much pain my knees are giving me right after warm ups or any time at all really, I will go full out and deal with the pain later. That's what icy hot and advil is for, right?

I hate when flyers complain about how they get caught... and say it hurt.... at least we caught you? You're welcome! The ground would have hurt even more... :mad:

Not in all cases. I had a backspot break my nose in three places once and had to get surgery on it.
And I know a girl who's base elbowed her in the catch and broke her rib,
sorry I meant like minor things! not like an actual injury but a bump and they complain about it! Originally I said "i hate when people get little bumps and bruises and complain about them like it's the end of the world... I especially hate when flyers complain about how they get caught... and say it hurt.... at least we caught you? You're welcome! The ground would have hurt even more..." but then I took out the first part and it would probably have made more sense with the original context... :oops:

sorry I meant like minor things! not like an actual injury but a bump and they complain about it! Originally I said "i hate when people get little bumps and bruises and complain about them like it's the end of the world... I especially hate when flyers complain about how they get caught... and say it hurt.... at least we caught you? You're welcome! The ground would have hurt even more..." but then I took out the first part and it would probably have made more sense with the original context... :oops:
Don't worry I get you I was always an abnormally short backspot so I caught my flyer in all kinds of weird ways to make sure she wouldn't hit the ground even if that meant her falling on top of me and me hitting the ground then having her get mad because her hair got stuck under me -.- I'm like I'm sorry did you want to fall off of the mat?

Back