All-Star Confessions Of A Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I also may or may not have witnessed a friend stuffing her backpack with free tampons in a bathroom in the Milkhouse at UCA nationals. And I may or may not have encouraged her to take more because, you know, those things are expensive back home...
And its okay because my daughter who is in middle schoolon a high school cheer team was given them when she doesn't even need them yet at UCA camp. I would have gladly given you hers.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I may or may not have lied to the Cheersport priority seating people last year by saying that my friend on Fame Super Seniors was actually my cousin, so I could stay in priority seating after Prodigy Midnight to watch Super Seniors.

I always look for other girls wearing knee braces. I feel like such a weirdo when I do it, but I cant help it. Ive had 2 surgeries on my knee and have become super interested in sports medicine in general, but I feel like a freak who has become obsessed with knee injuries

You know what, though? I'm sure just about everyone has had their couple of slips in the past. It's part of being a cheerleader, I guess! Haha

Last year at Cheer Power Nationals my team hit day 1 and was in first and day 2 I looked to see if we hit and one girl fell and I cursed pretty loudly..then got scared because the year before a girl rolled her ankle when she landed her pass and dropped an f bomb and the judges were able to read her lips I guess and we got points off for it

I secretly am really jealous of the little girls at the gym because they have years until they age out and I have...months.

Yes, with how cheer is now, they have so many oppurtunities and experencies to take adavantage of. Who knows, international teams of all levels may exist when they're our age, maybe new methods may change the sport. I feel like a lot of innovations are happening in this sports and these girl get to live it.

Last year at Cheer Power Nationals my team hit day 1 and was in first and day 2 I looked to see if we hit and one girl fell and I cursed pretty loudly..then got scared because the year before a girl rolled her ankle when she landed her pass and dropped an f bomb and the judges were able to read her lips I guess and we got points off for it
One year at nationals a girl stepped off the mat (big step off) and said the F-word. The judges heard...big deduction.

Yes, with how cheer is now, they have so many oppurtunities and experencies to take adavantage of. Who knows, international teams of all levels may exist when they're our age, maybe new methods may change the sport. I feel like a lot of innovations are happening in this sports and these girl get to live it.
I know! They have so much to look forward to! It's evolving so much and it makes me so sad when I have little girls come up to me and say they can't wait to be old enough to be on senior five and they want to be a big girl. It makes me feel good, but at the same time I'm just thinking "Please don't wish your childhood away. Enjoy it." I desperately wish I were that little again.

I secretly am really jealous of the little girls at the gym because they have years until they age out and I have...months.
Omg. So doing this next time.
Y'all need to hear my cheat for getting in front of lines at Disney World. I did this Freshman year though and won't be doing it again haha:
We were at the VERY back of the line at the Rockin Roller Coaster and had about an hour left till Awards, so we knew we couldn't wait in the full line. So I grabbed my teammate, and I pretending like I was having an asthma attack. She pushed through the line yelling, "Move move move!!! She needs her inhaler!!!" like my mom was towards the front of the line.

Well... it worked.
Ok now I feel awful for sharing that story :oops: Promise I'm not a bad person!

Y'all need to hear my cheat for getting in front of lines at Disney World. I did this Freshman year though and won't be doing it again haha:
We were at the VERY back of the line at the Rockin Roller Coaster and had about an hour left till Awards, so we knew we couldn't wait in the full line. So I grabbed my teammate, and I pretending like I was having an asthma attack. She pushed through the line yelling, "Move move move!!! She needs her inhaler!!!" like my mom was towards the front of the line.

Well... it worked.
Ok now I feel awful for sharing that story :oops: Promise I'm not a bad person!
Oh my gosh. No you did NOT. Where do you come up with this stuff?! It's genius!

Back