All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. I barely post, but love learning through others
2. I'm responsible for a local coach being obsessed about fierceboard
3. My daughters high school coach consistently gets comments, like "you have a parent on fierce board?" I tell her, I'm no ordinary parent ;)

1. I may or may not print screen every post I get more than 20 shimmies on.
2. I get more excited getting shimmies than I do getting Facebook likes.
3. I spend about 25% of time in the school library on school work and 75% on fierceboard.
4. Even though I've been on here for nearly 2 years, I still get afraid to make opinions on debates as I'm afraid of getting attacked.
5. If I type 'f' into the website bar you'd expect to find Facebook... But it's fierceboard.
6. I judge cheerleaders and coaches who have never heard of the fierceboard... That's 99.9% of all cheerleaders and coaches in the UK.
7. I love cats.

i read the boards for about 2 years before posting. not sure why i was so reluctant to make an account, but one day i found myself verbally responding to posts and then i was like, "wait a second, why DON'T i have an account?"

because i read the boards for so long, i felt like i knew everyone on here already... so when i started posting people were probably like "who the heck is this new girl and why does she think she knows us or what's going on?" (but i did ;))

i get nervous every time i see an alert for a private message. not sure why, i just assume it's someone going to yell at me or something.

90% of my shimmies have been earned in the yearly new uniform threads.

I judge American cheerleaders/people involved in the industry when they don't know about Fierceboard.

I spend way more time lurking and reading than I actually do posting - a considerable blasting on one of my first posts here once I got past the newbie stage kind of scarred me - now I spend a lot of time thinking over what I post before I post it.

I feel like I "know" some people on here like they were my friends.

When I get sick of speaking (or trying to speak!) German, I come on here for a respite back to English, and not just normal English, the best type, cheer-English :p

A few year's ago my middle was running around with her fierceboard friends and she sent me a text and said I'm thirsty will you get me a drink? I said yes where are you? She told me and I got the drink and walked it over to her and when I turned to walk away 1 of the kids said.........."Wait......MsTeal is your MOM?" The reason I posted it is because as many parents can relate to......We've always been "Fill in Blank's Mom" And it was the first and only time I've been referenced as anything but that. LMAO So in case anyone was wondering.........I am CEAHayley's Mom!!!

i get nervous every time i see an alert for a private message. not sure why, i just assume it's someone going to yell at me or something.
Me too, thought I was the only one haha

I think it is stupid that people blow things out of proportion and analyze things so much on here, but I keep reading!
I always talk about fierce board IRL, but there is only one girl on my team that roams on the board!

The last Fierce Board Awards. My turn out the vote campaign was antiquated and my message didn't resonate. Must do better in 2013.

NCD for BMP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I get disturbed when people change their avatar to an actual picture of themselves and its not what I pictured them to look like.

I always notice spelling/grammar issues after the five minute edit limit.

I think its unfair rays have a smiley but not f5.

I actually met a well known poster at worlds this past year, but refused to reveal myself. I somewhat regret it.

Back