Confused And Stressed???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolutely right! Many people think that just because they're moving to a bigger gym, it's going to be better. In my opinion, it's worse. More parent/CP's equals more drama in my opinion.

To me, at smaller gyms, your opinions can at least be heard and SOMETIMES the drama is limited. Your opinion with the staff is more likely to be heard.

My experience has been opposite. We've been at small, medium and large gyms and the largest gym has the least drama. Large gyms probably wouldn't get "large" if they were full of drama. Usually more people equals well run program.

its that they took it away because of a mother complaint that her cp was butt slapped! .
You don't know that for a fact unless the coach flat out told you this is the reason. It might be speculation and there could be great circumstantial evidence to support it, but you don't know it to be fact. Many things come into play including how everyone looks in the air, how other stunt groups are coming together, placement for what comes before and after, and even politics. It's frustrating so close to comp season but it happens. Heck it happens mid season, too.
My opinion is to stick it out and see how things play out. The grass isn't always greener elsewhere.

Absolutely right! Many people think that just because they're moving to a bigger gym, it's going to be better. In my opinion, it's worse. More parent/CP's equals more drama in my opinion.

To me, at smaller gyms, your opinions can at least be heard and SOMETIMES the drama is limited. Your opinion with the staff is more likely to be heard.
Just curious because you seem to have definitive feelings about it, have you been a part of both large and small gyms?

My experience has been opposite. We've been at small, medium and large gyms and the largest gym has the least drama. Large gyms probably wouldn't get "large" if they were full of drama. Usually more people equals well run program.
Sometimes I just figure, the bigger program, the more problems they're are.

Just curious because you seem to have definitive feelings about it, have you been a part of both large and small gyms?
No. Just as I told the other user, sometimes I think, the bigger the gym, the more problems you may have because everyone wants a special spot to shine.

No. Just as I told the other user, sometimes I think, the bigger the gym, the more problems you may have because everyone wants a special spot to shine.
I would caution you against voicing such strong opinions when you have no experience. You're writing has become so good that it often sounds like you have experienced these situations. Simply typing "it's my opinion" doesn't necessarily negate the effect of your writing. I'd hate for someone to think that your opinion is based on experience rather than just feelings founded on nothing. Just food for thought.

I would caution you against voicing such strong opinions when you have no experience. You're writing has become so good that it often sounds like you have experienced these situations. Simply typing "it's my opinion" doesn't necessarily negate the effect of your writing. I'd hate for someone to think that your opinion is based on experience rather than just feelings founded on nothing. Just food for thought.
Thank you. I will word differently next time.

Back