OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear extremely tall man,
I understand you are very excited about the team competing but I would also like to see them. You are 7 feet tall, and 300 pounds, I cannot see through you. Please take a seat and let everyone in the four rows behind you see the floor

sincerely,
Worst seat in the house

Dear Helicopter Parents,
Your children will be okay if you aren't with them 24/7 at worlds, texting them every five seconds, or if you're not staying in their room. Seriously. And no, you don't know more than the judges, so just stop it right there.
Hugs and Kisses!
The Normal Kids
-----
Dear Cal State LB,
You're a prime example for the institution of stricter records + proof of age + eligibility for each child (also known as a Universal System). Thanks for that.
Love,
The peeps on every other team you competed against and then some.

This is my one of my favorite websites I sit on it for hours (almost as much as the fierceboard :rolleyes:) and laugh hysterically.

So this is now my new favorite thread. Keep up the good work :)

Dear EPs,

If you don't have priority seating, I'm not coming to your competitions anymore.

Thanks,
People with bad eyesight

dear random team that goes on a team right before a team the entire arena is waiting to see,
please have the fastest 2:30 routine I have ever seen.
sincerely,
impatient
LOL hilarious and true.
and to go along with that --

Dear Random Team that Goes After the Future World Champs ---
We used up all our energy on that routine. We're sorry.
That is all.
The Crowd

Dear Worlds Priority Seating Worker Guy,
When the on deck area gets packed for the popular teams please make sure you respect and aide parents who ask you to help them get through to see their kids. I know to you it’s just a job, but the next 2:30 in Priority belong to them most of all.
Sincerely,
We Both Know You Can Do Something About It

Back