OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear Team Owner I will not Name,
I seriously dislike you. You made me cry at BATC 3 years ago and I will never forget it. Everytime I have to see your face, I cringe. I am sad I will have to see it at worlds.
Sincerely,
A very nice girl who used to really respect you and your work.

Dear All Worlds Attendees,

Please stop mentioning how you're so excited to see sunny Florida. Let ne tell you something, sunny Florida gets boring after a while.
Also, please stop making me jealous. Yes I have been to Orlando before. No I haven't been to worlds.

Sincerely,
A frustrated Floridian

Dear lady who just got disgusted for me accidently bumping into her,
Its okay! You're not going to die just keep walking!
Sincerely, Dont freak out on me

Dear all girl level 5 teams
Please please please hit both days
Sincerely, The cheerleading community :)

DBPB & FierceBoard = obsessed!

Dear Teenage Tweeters,

Dirty words weren't just invented.

Sincerely, Everyone that gets your tweets that have been retweeted by someone else we follow

Dear Mamrazzi,

I think we've been seeing a little too much of each other. Please give me some space before you get fired.

Sincerely,
The Fierce Board

@SharkDad

Dear Random forum,

I would love to take the time to get to know you better, really. But I spend so much time in the Allstar forum that if I start spending time on here as well I will just become a fraud, as I will no longer be able to afford cheer on my unemployment checks and food stamps. Then I would just be some creepy old lady with no ties to cheer. Perhaps after Worlds when things die down I will be able to better budget my time to fit you in--you do seem like a lot of fun.

Sincerely,
Just-a-Mom

Back