OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You are killing me! I wish you drove a little further north this upcoming season!:cool:

Aw...I tried! It's tooooo traffic-y. :( I work in the Loop in the city, so it's really hard to get anywhere that isn't south or west. But we'll be at lots of comps with you guys this year, so I'm hoping to meet LOTS of my fellow Fiercers!

Dear Cheer Extreme teams attending Worlds,

I swear to God if you drop in finals this year...........:mad:

Sincerely,
A fan who was already scared half to death last year and can't afford to lose the other half.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this website. It's so funny, I spend hours on it every weekend.

Dear Senior Elite,

How do you take something back thats already yours?

Sincerely,
Your opening voiceover last year didn't make sense either, didn't you already know you were senior elite? ;)

Dear Your opening voiceover last year didn't make sense either, didn't you already know you were senior elite? ;)

Get the X outta here.:p

Sincerely,
CEA Sr Elite 2011 World Champions!

Dear Kaylynn_KK,

There's less than 27 days till worlds, no matter what lies your status tries to tell me.

Sincerely,
You don't make any sense either? :eek:

Dear All Worlds Attendees,

Please stop mentioning how you're so excited to see sunny Florida. Let ne tell you something, sunny Florida gets boring after a while.
Also, please stop making me jealous. Yes I have been to Orlando before. No I haven't been to worlds.

Sincerely,
A frustrated Floridian

Dear @TinyBlonde15,

Please realize that sunny Florida is not boring when you saw snowflakes this morning. Seriously.

Sincerely,
All of us from the north

@SharkDad

Dear Random forum,

I would love to take the time to get to know you better, really. But I spend so much time in the Allstar forum that if I start spending time on here as well I will just become a fraud, as I will no longer be able to afford cheer on my unemployment checks and food stamps. Then I would just be some creepy old lady with no ties to cheer. Perhaps after Worlds when things die down I will be able to better budget my time to fit you in--you do seem like a lot of fun.

Sincerely,
Just-a-Mom

Dear @Just-a-Mom

You overestimate the Random Forum. It's NBD.

Any other excuses for not hanging with the rest of us?

Sincerely,

The Rest of Us

Back