OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Off Topic
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2010
Massachusetts
Dear family,

I wish you understood how much cheering means to me. Because right now, I'm sitting in my room thinking about how much I'm going to cry in the next year because I can't cheer. Why can't you see that cheering isn't just something I like to do? It's a part of me.

Sincerely, finally happy with a team and has to leave a year later. :(

SharkDad

Most Positive, Best Parent '12
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
Las Vegas
www.facebook.com
Role:
Parent
cheeromgbre said:
Dear Mad Props for your crazy "Calendar, Stars Align" Theory you had going on, but this makes so much more sense,

What?

Sincerely,
Too much to read.

Dear Too Much To Read,

Summary: @PghxCheer2 rant about SE, Maddie Gardner, WCSS, F5 and the world ending. Much like a lot of her other posts.

Sincerely,

Pretty standard really

Mar 24, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
Role:
Retired From Cheer
Dear private school that I hate,
If your planning to kick me out in year 12 after I've been there since year 5, you could at east send me a rejection letter and stop ignoring me. After all I didn't have a problem with you until you had your imaginary problems with me...
Love (hate),
The student who has no idea why you chose her to have problems with

Mar 4, 2011
www.facebook.com
Role:
Retired From Cheer
Dear team mate who complains/cries about not having any skills and not tumbling in the routine,
Come in extra. And try at practice. You can get your backhandspring, it won't just come magically. Plus, this is a level 5 team.. We got our skills because we worked hard and we won't feel bad for you if you don't try.
Sincerely,
I'm just as busy, tired, and sore as you are.

Dear negative nelly,
Stop trying to bring the team down. Don't wait until we're on deck to tell everyone that your stunts are gonna fall or that we're all going to mess up.
Sincerely,
Already nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.