All-Star Dear Cheer Abletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah. Ill get a video at tomorrows practice...
Thanks for posting these workouts! I'm more of a gym rat than my athletes (im gonna start these asap...its so much fun to try new stuff!)but how long does it take for you to run your team thru these three circuits? Just wanted to try it out And wanted to know if I should set extra time aside to complete them =)

Well I tried the arms and abs circuits about 2 hours ago. Arms are still a bit shaky, yay! Usually I do a free weight arm circuit, so this was a nice change. The ab workout is awesome. I made it up to 12, and then had to stop after 8 going back down. :oops: Out. Of. Shape. I'm determined to get all the way back down though! I also sent the circuits to my ex-bf who's a personal trainer/group ex instructor and he loved it and is going to try to incorporate it into his classes! Didn't do the leg one for a couple reasons a) I ran this am, and b) I'm pretty sure I'd get some strange looks if I was cheetah-hopping around the gym haha. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow, but for now I feel great!

Download, 'Nike Training Club' from iTunes its free and its your personal trainer I Love it!
has videos and pictures and tells you how to do each exercise...

Just do insanity, its intense but it works if you stick with it

I think I saw a lawsuit about a coach (not cheer) who had the kids do insanity and one died or something. LOL! I have the insanity videos and they are BRUTAL!

Thanks for posting these workouts! I'm more of a gym rat than my athletes (im gonna start these asap...its so much fun to try new stuff!)but how long does it take for you to run your team thru these three circuits? Just wanted to try it out And wanted to know if I should set extra time aside to complete them =)

Each one is roughly 15 minutes. Just depends on the kids.

My kids are ripped and their progression in jumps, tumbling and strength were through the roof. I know Im strict and a conditioning nazi, but it pays off in my book.
I bet! Looks painful just watching the quick demo :p then again, I'm extremely out of shape myself so doing some sit ups would leave me sore for a few days! :rolleyes:

But seriously, I would have been a very lucky girl to have cheered for you! Hopefully you didn't take what I said before seriously :D

My kids are ripped and their progression in jumps, tumbling and strength were through the roof. I know Im strict and a conditioning nazi, but it pays off in my book.
I definitely underestimated this! Got to 6 on Abs...and 1 on legs!:oops:
I loved it though and I'm going to stick with it! Thank you!

I definitely underestimated this! Got to 6 on Abs...and 1 on legs!:oops:
I loved it though and I'm going to stick with it! Thank you!

Haha. I do mine at home....

For abs I try to go as far as possible. Ive been getting to the 6-8 range.
Legs I tend to do 50 of each since I don't have a gym floor at home (I wish)
Arms I am getting up to 10.... going down is the hard part!

Holy sore abs! Waking up this am was rough to say the least lol. I decided I'm having my field hockey team do these during preseason, they're going to hate me! Can't wait =)

we'll see how far I get tonight...should be comical.
but thank you @ultimalterudags for my preseason workouts for my high school team!

I think I'll introduce each type of excercise during my optional summer practices and then start a chart to track their progress during preseason so they can see themselves getting better. :) I know they're going to love me for it :D

Back