All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The sad part is, Cassidee Dunlap was on Toddlers and Tiaras and I woner if that has anything to do with it...

That is it. It's the same producers. They made the show because of that. A whole bunch of those cheer moms are involved in pageants too.

Shockingly enough, the gym does have an international open 6 team.... there's a video on youtube somewhere

That doesnt mean anything though. I've seen plenty of gyms with a level 6 team that's basically level 4. A tuck toss isn't hard.

I know that, but they seemed like they had the skills, just need a lot of cleaning up.... They had doubles and back full baskets, just a bad coaching staff

I think it's great that they're focusing on a lower level team. I know I cheered on a level 3 team and most the focus of our gym was the level 5 team, at least, from my point of view. We were awesome for level 3! We beat out Brandon for National Champs at WSF and got second to Top Gun at Spirit Sports. We also got 1st at Cheer Sport. From competing at that level, I love the recognition for them but Cheer Perfection just doesn't cut it. They need to focus on a team that's got talent AND a good gym atmosphere NOT filled with mom's trying to live out their dreams vicariously through their daughters.

Back