All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ann is the problem. The girls are really talented, I think they could be level 3. But the moms make this show painful.

It has been proven, they have now stolen logos and put their team name with it. Pride Cheer logo was stolen, and so was Ridgefield High School in Connecticut. So shady and I personally have no respect for the "gym"

That awkward moment when my brother took my iPhone and actually managed to post gibberish.. Whoops .. Sorry y'all

im not going to lie i actually dont mind Alisha (sp?) i think she could be a really great person... aside from the fact that she let them film the moms like this.

Agreed.. She knows what she's talking about. The moms make this show a little sketchy

It just came on here (Arizona) and I keep thinking why am I watching this waste of a show, but I can't seem to turn it off. its kinda like a train wreck. Wish someone would put a muzzle on Ann! Ugh I should just turn it off and get some sleep

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

On another note, Alisha said early on in the episode when explaining the exhibition that the gyms coming each had a team "of the same level and same age". Youth silver was level 2 and the other team was level 3..

I don't understand why girls were practicing and doing full outs barefoot...
and I don't get why they kept saying the "Mississippi team" (Cheer Intensity) was the same age and level as youth silver when they were clearly level 3.

On another note, Alisha said early on in the episode when explaining the exhibition that the gyms coming each had a team "of the same level and same age". Youth silver was level 2 and the other team was level 3..

I'm sure they probably had a youth 2 team and in editing they just put a different team to make them look that much better

Back