All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why is forward roll's mom even on the show? Her daughter, for one, is way too old to be on youth silver, yet she is sitting there at their practices watching? They don't even show her daughter at all. I don't like how TLC purposefully showed a junior level 3 team to compare against youth silver instead of the actual level 2 team they brought. It obviously puts the team in a bad light when the girls were older and had better skills. Maybe it was only me, but I had a huge problem with Ann calling the other mom a *female dog* right in front of the girl's child! Then she doesn't want to "talk" about it but you said it in front of her daughter! Of course she is going to want to talk to you about it right then because you took it too far.

The owner of the gym really had the nerve to tweet and argue with me, very unprofessional. And the owner said " Yes my daughter has a double and is on a level 2 team, but she said she wanted to be on tv so i can't help it if she's too good for a level 2" Sorry i'd rather be on a level 5 team throwing my hardest skills then on a level 2 team.

Okay I'm seeing a lot of misunderstanding going on and I'm going to clear those up. Cassadee is a very good tumbler (I believe she has a double full), and is on youth silver, as well as one or two more teams at that gym. She isn't JUST on youth silver. Second, I was also confused with the level 3 level 4 thing, but I got things cleared up. Cheer intensity brought both a youth 2 AND junior 3 team. TLC recorded both, and used the j3 clips instead of youth 2. Youth silver and the j3 team were NOT against each other. Just to clear that up also. I'm going to assume that TLC doesn't understand how the age groups and levels of cheerleading work, to them they probably didn't think they did anything wrong. To a non cheerleader, probably the same. But since we all know that there is a difference, we caught it. Just thought I'd clear both of those up in one post.

Why do you doubt that, the first year my gym was open we had a youth 2....I don't get what you mean by your statement.
BowsnBling was saying it is unlikely for a newer program to have both a youth level 2 and a youth level 3 team. Though not always the case newer programs tend to have fewer kids and therefore womt be able to support 2 teams in the same age bracket.

The owner of the gym really had the nerve to tweet and argue with me, very unprofessional. And the owner said " Yes my daughter has a double and is on a level 2 team, but she said she wanted to be on tv so i can't help it if she's too good for a level 2" Sorry i'd rather be on a level 5 team throwing my hardest skills then on a level 2 team.
So, having seen the show....I'm failing to see where the surprise is here.

Did she not think anyone was going to say that! Like come on!

But I agree with you!

Why do you doubt that, the first year my gym was open we had a youth 2....I don't get what you mean by your statement.
I'm saying like two teams in the same age division. I'm cray I know. I've just seen newer gyms have, say, a youth team and a senior team.

I'm saying like two teams in the same age division. I'm cray I know. I've just seen newer gyms have, say, a youth team and a senior team.
I get it now...I guess for me it was different, out of the gates we had 5 teams and I was very lucky but I bet that is not the norm. Makes sense now! =)

seriously though, TLC is turning into ESPN with their coverage of routines. Like, can I please see a whole routine without it panning 20 times and cutting half of it out?
I think it has a lot more to do with the fact that they don't have the rights to play their music (same with T&T) so they don't show the whole routine because what would they play for 2:30?

She keeps posting on the "Cheer Perfection" FB page about having over million viewers. I comment and she always deletes my posts. Hehe! But it does bug me that she does that. Its a public site, you made the page, anyone can comment, I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

I told her that 995,000 only watch it because its like a train wreck, you don't want to look but curiousity gets the best of you. Bahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Back