All-Star Do You Think We Need Tighter Security At Cheerleading Competitions Because Of Recent Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw a clip this morning of an adorable little girl sobbing as she was explaining to her dad that the reason she painted her Barbie with nail polish was because the Barbie told her to...a hundred times. I'm no fool, I watch Supernatural. Burn that doll!

Last edited:
Y'all remember the trailer for that movie about that woman that has to go babysit for that family who has a son that's actually a doll with the real son's soul in it because the real son died in a fire and they have rules like that the lady has to feed him and can leave him alone and she decides to be stupid and break them so the doll tries to kill her and oh my god I need to see that movie

Y'all remember the trailer for that movie about that woman that has to go babysit for that family who has a son that's actually a doll with the real son's soul in it because the real son died in a fire and they have rules like that the lady has to feed him and can leave him alone and she decides to be stupid and break them so the doll tries to kill her and oh my god I need to see that movie

The Boy! I can't wait till it comes out!!

Someone dressed as Krampus actually came into their house to scare her brother and it was terrifying for her and all of her siblings.

Geeezz!!!! Was this in Australia, as well? Here's an American Public Service Announcement on safety for Krampus....With an estimated 300 million privately owned guns in America and a population of 320 million, walking into a home dressed as Krampus is not a stellar idea. :(

"Based in a true story" doesn't mean it's all true. There's speculation to what actually happened. The same with the Amityville happenings. Most times movie people take the bones of the story and exaggerate everything for the scare factor.

I'd love series of well done movies based on Ed and Lorraine Warren though. Not like "based on a true story" but actually based on their true stories.
Me, too! I used to watch "An American Haunting" and they were featured quite a bit, so I already knew the stories behind "The Conjuring" and "Annabelle".

The best way to not be cared of a scary movie is to look up what actually happened. 9 times out of 10 it's completely over exaggerated and makes you feel a lot better after. For example:

Movie Annabelle vs Real Annabelle
75df0ab3ea234dea77e785cd7bb807a1.jpg

Movie Chuckie vs The doll Chucky is based off of (Robert the Doll)
8ba57acc668d7b9bd92dbe2a6d7004dc.jpg

See? Not so scary after all!
Chucky was supposed to be based off a true story? Hmmm...never knew that. And Annabelle is really Raggedy Ann? That is kind of creepy considering how many Raggedy Ann dolls there are!

Chucky was supposed to be based off a true story? Hmmm...never knew that. And Annabelle is really Raggedy Ann? That is kind of creepy considering how many Raggedy Ann dolls there are!

It's not exactly based on the Robert doll but they took bits and pieces of the story for Child's Play. It's like loosely, loosely, LOOSELY based off of it.

The Robert story is pretty scary, I won't lie. And the fact that you have to ask it's permission to take its picture is even creepier. There's probably some really dark stuff going on with that.

The Annabelle doll doesn't scare me too much. It's story isn't scary, just weird. It helps that it's locked up though :p ETA: I'm glad that the Robert doll resides in Florida though and I'm in the Northeast. Never moving there, bye.

I'd absolutely love to take a tour of the Warrens Occult Museum. I hope that when Lorraine passes away they open the museum someplace else (it's apart of their house and they only do private showings, I believe) and allow for public viewings. I'd go in a heart beat.

They used to have dinners at the Warrens house that you could buy tickets to that included a walk through of the museum. Now they do it at a restaurant a few times a year. They bring a bunch of the stuff from the museum including Annabelle. There are really strict rules for being around her, and you have to sign a waiver to even look at her. It's pretty crazy! I wanted to do it for halloween one year but my husband things I'm nuts so he vetoes it every time I bring it up. I don't know if I would want to tempt fate and get to close to Annabelle, but I would love to walk through the museum!

Back