OT Donation Fraud?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
To bring us full circle and back on topic...May I suggest that @SmileyRyleigh dress her little puppy up in a cheer uniform. Then it will count as access into parents. After all, it is a boy, right? :)
My puppy is wearing a build-a-bear cheer costume for halloween this year! I also toss him and he twists. We're winning worlds this year in small coed!

I hate to break it to you all but in order to gain access to the parent section your pets would have to become part of an actual team

wow i just seen this post about me on here and im discusted how this has turned out. why the heck is their so many post thinking people are frauds. second of all that is my niece she was 12 in that pic and those uniforms were sent off to a team. most the uniforms i get are not donated and so i do buy them. so how is that fraud. second i do sell all the misc uniforms on ebay and the uniforms that i have had for awhile that just arnt moving. i have a right and the uniforms that are donated i give a portion back to the leagues. so before everyone starts running there mouths saying fraud and everything else and that i wear cheer uniforms why not just messsage me personally. last but not least theres tons of threads on here that have gave me great feedback and states were i have helped them and there team out. why is is that when you try to do something nice for people theres alway someone that gets to judgemental and then all it does is hurt the kids and teams because it makes the trust factor go down.SO to make thing clear all the uniforms i have on ebay have been purchased by me and i wasnt able to use them. bid deal. also i have team sets. so if your team needs uniforms message me. if not then quit starting stupud threads like this when you dont know the full story.thanks to anyone that was supportive. for a cheer community i cant belive how many negative and rude people their are

Capture2.png
[/QUOTE]

wow i just seen this post about me on here and im discusted how this has turned out. why the heck is their so many post thinking people are frauds. second of all that is my niece she was 12 in that pic and those uniforms were sent off to a team. most the uniforms i get are not donated and so i do buy them. so how is that fraud. second i do sell all the misc uniforms on ebay and the uniforms that i have had for awhile that just arnt moving. i have a right and the uniforms that are donated i give a portion back to the leagues. so before everyone starts running there mouths saying fraud and everything else and that i wear cheer uniforms why not just messsage me personally. last but not least theres tons of threads on here that have gave me great feedback and states were i have helped them and there team out. why is is that when you try to do something nice for people theres alway someone that gets to judgemental and then all it does is hurt the kids and teams because it makes the trust factor go down.SO to make thing clear all the uniforms i have on ebay have been purchased by me and i wasnt able to use them. bid deal. also i have team sets. so if your team needs uniforms message me. if not then quit starting stupud threads like this when you dont know the full story.thanks to anyone that was supportive. for a cheer community i cant belive how many negative and rude people their are

Capture2.png
[/QUOTE]
While I understand your issue with seeing yourself discussed on here, the only one who seemed concerned about this was the original poster. Everyone else didn't really discuss the topic, haha.

Last edited:
@beyog I had a conversation with the OP, who probably shouldn't have posted, but beyond that your reputation will stand on its own.

I never mentioned fraud at all, however I have PMd you multiple time and never received any information about programs you have helped, which is your main claim. If your goal is to buy and sell old uniforms, fine, but don't advertise it as something else.

Back