All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when do the cheerleaders start arriving? My boyfriend will be in Orlando till Saturday afternoon and I want him to take pics with some cheerlebrities or get an autograph for me lmao. I'm sooooo jealous that he's there on Worlds weekend :( I'm in Georgia for the week visiting my grams. I'm so close I can almost taste it hahahaha :p

I think Intenrational teams arrive anytime after the weekend. Most US teams arrive Wed/Thur & stragglers on Friday Of next week.

are we allowed to bring water and snacks into the competition?
I always have food in my bag. The priced in the Milkhouse are high and I've purchased my limit of chicken sandwiches that were pink in the middle. I'll stick to my snacks! And keeping my money. ;)

I always have food in my bag. The priced in the Milkhouse are high and I've purchased my limit of chicken sandwiches that were pink in the middle. I'll stick to my snacks! And keeping my money. ;)

good to know ! thanks ! i was just trying to find a way to not spend 100 bucks inside on food and drinks so im glad i can bring stuff in !

Just wanted to clear something up. I was the one who originally posted the comment about bringing your old mugs back to the All-Star. I was mistakenly under the impression that the mugs were good for life. I believed this to be true, figuring that Disney offered this one nice perk gambling on the fact that not many people would remember to pack their old drink mug and the financial impact of this gesture was minimal. I'm disappointed, because I saw this as good PR for Disney and a way of rewarding return customers. But, alas, the Mouse does not truly care about such things. I would like to say though, based on the very negative comments posted on this issue, I was not in any way encouraging stealing from the Mouse. I was passing along what I thought was a bit of helpful, perfectly legal advice. But I stand corrected and will buy new mugs this year and I encourage everyone to do the same!
I encourage everyone to skip drinks from the Mouse and bring your own refillable water bottle ... possibly one of those with its own filter.

reading this is making me crazy i wanna go sooooo bad! it seems like so much fun :( but since i cant go i'm going to make a sign that says "Fierce Board section " and hang it above the couch that i will be watching worlds on and any of my family members that try and sit with me i'm going to say " your not on the boards you cant sit here " :) its nothing like the actually fierceboard section but i can pretend

Not sure where to post this... I figured here would be as good a place as any!

Anyone else flying down to Worlds who is DEATHLY AFRAID of airplanes/flying? How do you plan on getting through your flight? Any tips? Right now, I'm eyeing up Xanax and loading my iPhone with teams' mixes to distract myself with for the 2+ hours.

Not sure where to post this... I figured here would be as good a place as any!

Anyone else flying down to Worlds who is DEATHLY AFRAID of airplanes/flying? How do you plan on getting through your flight? Any tips? Right now, I'm eyeing up Xanax and loading my iPhone with teams' mixes to distract myself with for the 2+ hours.
Well, with my dad being a pilot and my first time on a plane was when I was two weeks old (moving from NC to Hawaii), I've never been afraid. But what I can tell you is that (well you probably already know), the chances of a plane crashing are veryveryverrrry slim, especially compared to dying in a car crash. If you fly on JetBlue, they have personal TV's for everyone, which people tend to say that calms them down. So you could watch TV, a movie or even listen to the radio. But if not, I do suggest bringing your iPod with some music, make some friends around you that are willing to talk or even if your flying with someone just bring a deck of cards or something! Just stay entertained and busy! Also, most flight attendants are usually willing to stop and chat for a bit if you're feeling uncomfortable :)
Good luck! :D

Back