All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, with my dad being a pilot and my first time on a plane was when I was two weeks old (moving from NC to Hawaii), I've never been afraid. But what I can tell you is that (well you probably already know), the chances of a plane crashing are veryveryverrrry slim, especially compared to dying in a car crash. If you fly on JetBlue, they have personal TV's for everyone, which people tend to say that calms them down. So you could watch TV, a movie or even listen to the radio. But if not, I do suggest bringing your iPod with some music, make some friends around you that are willing to talk or even if your flying with someone just bring a deck of cards or something! Just stay entertained and busy! Also, most flight attendants are usually willing to stop and chat for a bit if you're feeling uncomfortable :)
Good luck! :D
Thanks so much for the info, Ashlen. I am taking JetBlue on the way down, so I'll definitely check out those personal tvs! ;) It's nice to know that flight attendants take the time to talk to passengers, too.

Again, thanks! Your response means a lot to me. :)

Any cheer peeps that haven't made their lodging arrangements yet? I had a couple of out of state cheerleaders that were going to stay but then ended up having to stay home with other cheer commitments. I am probably gonna get a house again this year, will have a private pool and a Florida room. Last year I had three bedrooms two baths private pool for 89 a night was all by myself. It would end up being 45 a night which is WAY cheaper than a hotel. email me at [email protected] if interested

I wouldn't count on it. That's the most popular size, by day 2 there's almost nothing left.
A lot of stuff is gone by Friday night, by Saturday the sizes get limited, and by Sunday all that is left are the unpopular shirts, usually the long sleeved ones, and almost no sizes left. If you know someone going on Friday you should send money with them to get you a shirt.

Does anybody know what time the doors will open on Saturday the 28th? And should I get there early for seats? :)

Last year I want to say doors opened 30-45 min before the first team went on. I would plan on getting there about an hour before it starts if you want to be able to pick your seats where you want them.

Would anyone be willing to get me a Worlds shirt on Friday then I could meet up with them on Sunday & I pay you then? I can only afford to go one day but I really want one of the shirts!

DO NOT GET UP FROM YOUR SEAT WHEN A TEAM IS ON THE FLOOR AND THE MUSIC IS ON. Have respect and wait 2 min and 30 sec than go do what ever it is you were going to do.

No Saving seats. Let some one sit and watch there team, chances are they will be gone by the time whoever gets back

Where is everyone finding information about renting condos or houses for that weekend? Im already looking for next year so I know how much money to put aside.
Just google vacation house rental Disney, there are tons of them. I'm getting one and trying to find a roomie

Where is everyone finding information about renting condos or houses for that weekend? Im already looking for next year so I know how much money to put aside.
There is a great website called vrbo - vacation rentals by owners. There was an amazing house a few months ago in Orlando that I almost booked for our team for nationals.

Would anyone be willing to get me a Worlds shirt on Friday then I could meet up with them on Sunday & I pay you then? I can only afford to go one day but I really want one of the shirts!
I can do this for you!! Just PM me your size and which shirt you want ill give you my # to pick it up on Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really a Do/Don't but a question that I didn't want to create a fresh thread for..

Is the cost to go to the competition on Friday $25 as well? Although it is our third time going to watch this year, we've never arrived Thursday night before and since we'll have Friday free we figured "Might as well watch cheerleading!" We just wanted to know how much cash to bring. I swear I searched and read the PAC Guide and couldn't find this information. Thanks ;)

Not really a Do/Don't but a question that I didn't want to create a fresh thread for..

Is the cost to go to the competition on Friday $25 as well? Although it is our third time going to watch this year, we've never arrived Thursday night before and since we'll have Friday free we figured "Might as well watch cheerleading!" We just wanted to know how much cash to bring. I swear I searched and read the PAC Guide and couldn't find this information. Thanks ;)

I was wondering the same thing. I'm assuming it will be $25 like the other days.

Back