OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh, I never heard of that. In fact, my family just canceled cable TV a couple months ago. They said the price keeps going up and up, and there's less and less good stuff to watch on it. And you know what? I don't miss it a bit! Everything I watch is on broadcast TV. I only watch local news and weather on channel 2.1, 4.1, or 7.1, and all my favorite classic shows come in on 4.2, 38.2, or 11.2 if I can pick up Toledo. My dad just put up an antenna on the roof last month.

Oh, I never heard of that. In fact, my family just canceled cable TV a couple months ago. They said the price keeps going up and up, and there's less and less good stuff to watch on it. And you know what? I don't miss it a bit! Everything I watch is on broadcast TV. I only watch local news and weather on channel 2.1, 4.1, or 7.1, and all my favorite classic shows come in on 4.2, 38.2, or 11.2 if I can pick up Toledo. My dad just put up an antenna on the roof last month.
Props to you for being comfortable with and proud of your lifestyle. As outdated as your beliefs and/or way of life may be, your happiness is what counts in the end. For your own sake though, be aware of the thin line between sharing your beliefs and saying something offensive. Take the lifestyles of others into account. Have a nice day :)

How did my grandma figure out how to make a fierceboard account. She is out of control!

Ok I'm only kidding, that's awesome for her I guess! I just wasnt quite sure I wasn't dreaming this.

The other night while I thought I was laying in bed awake I kept getting ate up by mosquitoes. I couldn't fall asleep because I was itching all over from mosquitoes. My back, my arms, my legs. I wake up and go get in the shower in the morning and I can't find a mosquito bite which is strange because I still remember it very well. I still don't think it was a dream but I guess it was, so I'm going to read this thread in the morning and see if it is still here. Good night!!

LOL Good question! But seriously, I sometimes feel like I don't fit into this century. I can't stand most aspects of modern culture. Besides fashion choices, and a few other modern social issues, I also don't like any modern music, movies, TV shows, video games, or a lot of technology (such as social networking or smartphones). Computers and the internet are useful, but are not a replacement for certain things, contrary to what everyone tries to make them out to be. I have my entire music collection in MP3 format, and I have an older-version iPod Nano that I bought used. Hey, it works, and does everything I need it to do (plays my music). I don't need all these silly games or "apps" that everyone has on theirs.

I listen to pretty much 70's and 80's country music. I have over 1000 of those songs on my iPod. I also like a little bit of bluegrass and southern gospel. On TV, when I even have time to watch any, I like classic TV shows, like "Leave it to Beaver" and "The Brady Bunch".
If you don't mind me asking, if these are your beliefs and life style how does cheer leading come into this? Do you belong to an all star gym? How do you feel about all star cheerleading? Or do you just do school cheer? I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this board with a similar perspective. I'm kind or intrigued haha.

If you don't mind me asking, if these are your beliefs and life style how does cheer leading come into this? Do you belong to an all star gym? How do you feel about all star cheerleading? Or do you just do school cheer? I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this board with a similar perspective. I'm kind or intrigued haha.

I only do sideline cheer at high school football and basketball games. I'm not into all-star cheerleading at all. We are a non-competitive squad.

Why do I feel like I keep being the median poster? Like the one who makes the crazy seem slightly understandable? GOD I'M SUCH A MIDDLE CHILD...

I wear pantyhose when I don't feel like shaving my legs, or if I have some awkward leg discoloration going on. Or if it's cold but I want the sorta look of bare-ish legs.

There are some jobs where pantyhose are still kind of a requirement. I don't have a problem with them, but it's certainly not a faux-pas to NOT wear them and definitely not for high school students.

Back