OT Duct Tape Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok I know this sounds stupid but...could anyone buy me that duct tape and send it to me. I will send you money or buy something from here. This duct tape is awesome!!!!!!!

Anyone make these?! I know, they're tacky but honestly I love making them and wearing them! They take so much less to make and I'm 10x better at it then making normal bows. Here's mine! If you make any post pictures!

s2ekg9.jpg

i kinda sort of really WANT ONE:) scratch that i want all of them! those are seriously adorable!

2vii1x4.png

okay i can explain basically the point of this picture is bc the bow in her hair is a duct tape one she made. as for the naked beat up baby doll taped to her uhm yeah long story short a girl from our gym was at her house & they found it in pieces, put it back together, & named it kelsey then brought it to the gym. it later became known as "the baby" & would sit in 1 of our coaches backpacks with it's head sticking out at competitions since it became lucky. but yeah the point is the bow..

My little 8 yr old CP and her cheer sisters make Duck Tape bows.

It has cured some of the "I'm bored" this summer. Honestly my kids have created so many things this summer. My 9 yr old made a wallet, a pencil case for school, made me roses and a business card holder for his dad.

My daughter made lots of bows. Yours look more like cheer bows than hers did tho. She made a couple of purses too. She found lots of how to and instructional videos online for things to make from duck tape. Walmart has the different colors and designs too

Back