All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Somewhat random, but does anyone know if Brandon has a pro shop in their gym? I'm going there soon and I want more BSB shirts!

Hoping they'll become a available online [emoji16]
im still trying to figure out when i can pick up my brandon black shirt i ordered online, i know the only option was to physically pick up the shirt and i happen to live near the east location. but i still havent heard anything back yet, as to when i can actually go get it.

i've always been skeptical about grabbing shirts with hashtags that i'm clueless about, i need a peach or stingray all star athlete to tweet exactly what LFSU means before i buy lmao.
LADY JAGS OMG I'M IN LOVE.

It's could be like CA Panthers' "BABs", I don't know what it actually stands for but its not the family-unfriendly one we're thinking about.
ive only ever heard two versions of BABS one was Bad A** B****** and the other was Black And Blue Swag. i really dont know if either of these are correct though..

i can only think that LFSU is something inappropriate, cause ive also seen other teams use the term FSU which basically means the same thing.

im still trying to figure out when i can pick up my brandon black shirt i ordered online, i know the only option was to physically pick up the shirt and i happen to live near the east location. but i still havent heard anything back yet, as to when i can actually go get it.
they are supposed to be in at the main location tomorrow. someone just told me. so you might want to check with them before you go

Last edited:
Back