All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just checked victory! And odyssey Facebook pages and its neither of those gyms...they are both talking about practices for the new season and upcoming tryouts..so who could it be?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

@mstealtoyou......there is no reading between the lines. Thats not how I roll. I was not referring that only CEA drinks koolaid. There are people in all sports that drink the koolaid. Some are loyal and take sips. Others need to go to KA (Koolaid Anonymous). I was in a sport for many many years and I drank the koolaid until something very bad happened. It opened my eyes to things I should have seen but didn't want to because it wasn't convenient to my plans. Winning was more important than ANYTHING. But I learned....the hard way. Through college and then my profession, I have the job of taking 2 sides of a situation and try to determine which side is the closet to the truth. I try to apply that to my life as well, not jumping to conclusions.

As far as telling you the rest of the story, it is not my story to tell. And its not yours either. It is the story for the powers of, the ones who REALLY know the facts. Altho, Im sure those are spun a certain extent as well, especially on one side. And you will never hear it from some, because they dont air their dirty laundry outside nor do they care. There is more important things than revenge. There is no reason to get into a war of words over something so stupid and trivial.

Ive been in the cheer world for 10 years as well. I keep thinking Ive seen it all until the sun comes up the next day. If I knew then what I know now, I think I would have made my CP take up underwater basket weaving.

Spit my drink out on that one...bravo :D

I do enjoy listening to the thought processes that go into guessing like this... It makes me realize how many gyms are in that area. I would tell, but I can't. It will be revealed, I guess.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

@mstealtoyou......there is no reading between the lines. Thats not how I roll. I was not referring that only CEA drinks koolaid. There are people in all sports that drink the koolaid. Some are loyal and take sips. Others need to go to KA (Koolaid Anonymous). I was in a sport for many many years and I drank the koolaid until something very bad happened. It opened my eyes to things I should have seen but didn't want to because it wasn't convenient to my plans. Winning was more important than ANYTHING. But I learned....the hard way. Through college and then my profession, I have the job of taking 2 sides of a situation and try to determine which side is the closet to the truth. I try to apply that to my life as well, not jumping to conclusions.

As far as telling you the rest of the story, it is not my story to tell. And its not yours either. It is the story for the powers of, the ones who REALLY know the facts. Altho, Im sure those are spun a certain extent as well, especially on one side. And you will never hear it from some, because they dont air their dirty laundry outside nor do they care. There is more important things than revenge. There is no reason to get into a war of words over something so stupid and trivial.

Ive been in the cheer world for 10 years as well. I keep thinking Ive seen it all until the sun comes up the next day. If I knew then what I know now, I think I would have made my CP take up underwater basket weaving.

This is a whole lot of words that didn't say very much, in my opinion. I will ask the question though.......what sport were you in and looked the other way because winning was more important than anything?

As to the 2nd paragraph if it wasn't your story to tell why even comment or mention it here? You're the one that said it and then wouldn't clarify. Not sure why but ok.......as far as not being my story to tell, I never claimed to have a story, you did. There will be the story of the naysayer (which I guess is the one you heard) and if I was so inclined I would ask for the story from my side (I won't but I could if I wanted to) and I would venture to guess that the truth lies in the middle of both stories. The fact is I don't care why she opened a new location in Concord nor does she owe me an explanation. Why does this concern you at all is what I'm wondering.

As to the 3rd paragraph.......hmmmmmmmmm........very interesting.

Doesn't matter what sport I was in. They are basically all the same. Most people don't bust their butts and spend thousands of dollars to have fun and socialize. They are in it to win it. And for some, that means doing whatever to win.

I'm not going to comment any further. I've spent the past few hours discussing my opinion. I'm not here to change anyone's mind or argue. There are far more important things to worry about.

ACEDAD....no, she would have an air tank. Don't you know anything about underwater basket weaving? It's going to be an Olympic sport in 2016.

Doesn't matter what sport I was in. They are basically all the same. Most people don't bust their butts and spend thousands of dollars to have fun and socialize. They are in it to win it. And for some, that means doing whatever to win.

I'm not going to comment any further. I've spent the past few hours discussing my opinion. I'm not here to change anyone's mind or argue. There are far more important things to worry about.

But you haven't said anything. Your posts are perfect examples of throwing shade.

It's so easy to remain anonymous and just imply things rather than stand up and say what you really think about a situation.

You don't like something, fine. But either grow a pair or shut up.

I'm pretty sure from the underwater basket weaving comment I probably know who shy lurker is. Explains so much actually. :enjoyshow:

And, I'll ask 1 more time just in case you missed it (instead of ignored it which I think is the case).......How/Why does this concern you at all??

But you haven't said anything. Your posts are perfect examples of throwing shade.

It's so easy to remain anonymous and just imply things rather than stand up and say what you really think about a situation.

You don't like something, fine. But either grow a pair or shut up.

:shimmy: Acedad get's the shimmy of the day award. And there's still 13 minutes left on the East Coast.

Okay, am I the only one that's really confused right now? Can someone explain to me whats happening without writing in code?!

Code is all we've got. I can't find my "Message decoder" ring....maybe you have it? LOL

Back