All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At this point does it really matter! If it is benefiting the kids in Concord, is that a bad thing?? Why is everyone so concerned with WHO?? Apparently, it is a deal where Courtney was approached, because I assure you she isn't sitting in Kvegas, plotting out which gyms she can purchase! Filling spots on any given team, is not an issue.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Apparently I'm not good at reading between the lines. If you want to message me I'm heading to work and will look forward to reading it after my shift tonight. If not, I will continue to be clueless. Which works for me most of the time.....:cool:......and I'll hear it all in good time, I guess.

I love how this board has official gone from calling us "Teal colored glasses wearers" to "Kool aid drinkers". It's a refreshing change for those of us that have been around for 10 and more years. (Not you personally just a general statement)

I'm personally excited that CP and I will be drinking the Kool-Aid....whatever's in it produces some pretty awesome athletes and all around good kids:D Pour us a TALL glass!

They are a great program and should have a successful 13-14. They're adding NCA to their schedule this year as well. As they're building they're program they're doing it correctly and not trying to force higher levels before they're ready for them. In fear of sounding like Susie's mom, my son (as boys tend to do) really packed on the skills this year and unfortunately outgrew what his home gym will be able to provide for him this coming year. He's ready for a competitive worlds team this year and only has three seasons left. There is no super senior year for him if he gets into the Air Force Academy.

So with more tears than should be legal in any state we said our farewell this past week and look forward to cheering them on as they continue to build their legacy. We're proud to have been a part of it :)

Congratulations to your son! And wish you the best at CEA :)

@mstealtoyou......there is no reading between the lines. Thats not how I roll. I was not referring that only CEA drinks koolaid. There are people in all sports that drink the koolaid. Some are loyal and take sips. Others need to go to KA (Koolaid Anonymous). I was in a sport for many many years and I drank the koolaid until something very bad happened. It opened my eyes to things I should have seen but didn't want to because it wasn't convenient to my plans. Winning was more important than ANYTHING. But I learned....the hard way. Through college and then my profession, I have the job of taking 2 sides of a situation and try to determine which side is the closet to the truth. I try to apply that to my life as well, not jumping to conclusions.

As far as telling you the rest of the story, it is not my story to tell. And its not yours either. It is the story for the powers of, the ones who REALLY know the facts. Altho, Im sure those are spun a certain extent as well, especially on one side. And you will never hear it from some, because they dont air their dirty laundry outside nor do they care. There is more important things than revenge. There is no reason to get into a war of words over something so stupid and trivial.

Ive been in the cheer world for 10 years as well. I keep thinking Ive seen it all until the sun comes up the next day. If I knew then what I know now, I think I would have made my CP take up underwater basket weaving.

I hope everyone has an awesome season and lets their product speak for itself. Produce happy, well rounded, fierce athletes in your own program, stay honest and true to yourself and your mission, and you'll never have to worry about what anyone else is doing. Let what you do in these kids' lives and what they can achieve on the mat as a result of that do the talking for you. That's what we're all here for, right?

No, you're not tardy. :)

I think this is the first public post I've made about it now that all commitments and responsibilities have been honored at our former gym. Our banquet was Sunday so the 12step family gag order instilled during the season out of respect for our program has been lifted (which is still and will continue to be an outstanding program that I will continue to recommend). The parent boards were generally aware we were moving but this is the first I've said anything specific. ;)

Well, except for showing my blinging abilities in the bedazzled backpack thread on Sunday night.

And I was wondering why is she buying teal crystals?? I tought maybe their new team is called teal :D

I know for a fact it is not Victory. Odyssey isn't in Concord, it's in Harrisburg so that can't be it. These locations are all very close to me, I'm intrigued by the whole thing!

It could be odyssey though...we're sister gyms with them and they call it the "concord gym" because it's so close..we do joint exhibition with them at concord high school.

One united is in mooresville at exit 36 so it wouldn't be that. Galaxy is 5 minutes from our house in Gastonia so it's not that either. My money is on Victory or Odyssey of Concord. They're the only ones I can think of that are out there unless there's a very small gym I haven't heard of.

Yeah, I was shooting in the dark on those guesses.

Back