All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just found out today it was renamed to @NicoleNortesano (Fiercesport is the one who informed me of that, how interesting)
im pretty sure fierce sport is an old staten island cheerleader, she use to tweet about si teams until she magically became a former wcss overnight

I'm going to try and type a long story short here...

I had been researching this subject for a couple of days. I came across someone who cheers in Staten Island, who listed "shooting staww (inmydreams)" on her facebook account, and attended the high school to which FierceSport posted a uniform picture of.

Now, Fiercesport messaged me this morning saying how all of my tweets about Nicole last night were untrue and that she's known her for such a long time and that Nicole's mom used to be her gymnastics coach. I asked her if they were friends and she told me that they are acquaintances.

Then a few hours later, I got another message from Fiercesport, saying, "Oh and if you think I'm ___ _____ that's not correct either lol"
(The name she provided is the name of the girl who I was talking about up there^)

I didn't answer her back.

So I went on twitter and searched @NicoleNortesano to see if she had tweeted recently, when I came across a tweet saying, "EVERYONE GO FOLLOW @ NICOLENORTESANO , she is catfishing people and using my friend's pictures!!!!!! Go follow and spam her!!!!!" So I tweeted this girl, and she talked to me for a while and explained that the girl in "Nicole's" pictures is actually named Paulina, and she attended the same school that was listed on the girl whose facebook I was talking about, which is also the school that FierceSport had posted a uniform picture of.

Consider this catfish reeled in.

I'm going to try and type a long story short here...

I had been researching this subject for a couple of days. I came across someone who cheers in Staten Island, who listed "shooting staww (inmydreams)" on her facebook account, and attended the high school to which FierceSport posted a uniform picture of.

Now, Fiercesport messaged me this morning saying how all of my tweets about Nicole last night were untrue and that she's known her for such a long time and that Nicole's mom used to be her gymnastics coach. I asked her if they were friends and she told me that they are acquaintances.

Then a few hours later, I got another message from Fiercesport, saying, "Oh and if you think I'm ___ _____ that's not correct either lol"
(The name she provided is the name of the girl who I was talking about up there^)

I didn't answer her back.

So I went on twitter and searched @NicoleNortesano to see if she had tweeted recently, when I came across a tweet saying, "EVERYONE GO FOLLOW @ NICOLENORTESANO , she is catfishing people and using my friend's pictures!!!!!! Go follow and spam her!!!!!" So I tweeted this girl, and she talked to me for a while and explained that the girl in "Nicole's" pictures is actually named Paulina, and she attended the same school that was listed on the girl whose facebook I was talking about, which is also the school that FierceSport had posted a uniform picture of.

American Cheerleader Cover Girl, and crime stopper. Sounds like a book.

I'm also talking to Paulina's sister now, and she says that they've known about the account for months. They called and emailed twitter and facebook and there was nothing they could do about it.

So I tweeted this girl, and she talked to me for a while and explained that the girl in "Nicole's" pictures is actually named Paulina,
King - or any other moderator online right now; Can you edit this post and remove the last name. Thank you.

Back