All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I've learned/researched/been told/discussed with others, Nicolle_Says & FierceSport have no relation to deedle. Pretty sure we've narrowed it down to who is behind the accounts.

Fiercesport is a bully...with multiple personalities....
NCA weekend they alternated between talking smack about Cheetahs, to praising them, to threatening kids on Twitter. Last night was the worst. They targeted a young girl who made a snarky comment in regards to the WCSS secret. Maybe she shouldn't have said what she did but it is obvious from her pictures she is young and the way this "adult" went after her was scary.

Fiercesport is a bully...with multiple personalities....
NCA weekend they alternated between talking smack about Cheetahs, to praising them, to threatening kids on Twitter. Last night was the worst. They targeted a young girl who made a snarky comment in regards to the WCSS secret. Maybe she shouldn't have said what she did but it is obvious from her pictures she is young and the way this "adult" went after her was scary.
Agreed. I told her to stop and and she refused to stop harassing her and she wouldn't answer me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The picture she posted today of the Stars uniform...yeah pretty sure it was stolen from my Facebook. Looks shockingly similiar to the one I took on our vacation when we went for tumbling....
That is the only anon I am interested in having called out....

Just embarrasses them and let's people know
which i understand.. to an extent, but when theres this huge buildup like "omg im going to call you out in ten minutes because i clearly know everything thats going on in the cheer world" it bugs me. it seems like the twitters exposing and calling out these other accounts are doing it just for the sick thrill of knowing something first and exposing somebodys secret. to me if you really want to be that involved, go to school and become an undercover cop/detective or something.

which i understand.. to an extent, but when theres this huge buildup like "omg im going to call you out in ten minutes because i clearly know everything thats going on in the cheer world" it bugs me. it seems like the twitters exposing and calling out these other accounts are doing it just for the sick thrill of knowing something first and exposing somebodys secret. to me if you really want to be that involved, go to school and become an undercover cop/detective or something.
On one hand, I can get that.

On the other- with the internet being so anonymous and free, you have no other accountability other than your own identity, and being shamed. It's like how we tend to listen to veterans on here versus newbies. We know who they are, we know they're holding themselves accountable, and what they're about. Now, if someone doesn't care about their reputation, then it doesn't matter as much. But when they're that desperate to hide it, letting everyone know who they are is sometimes the only way to keep it in check. People are less threatening the more exposed they are, and on the internet, telling everyone your name and location is basically like walking around naked.

...Okay.

Personally, I find something wrong with a person claiming to be someone else, taking another girl's pictures and posting them as their own, building fake relationships with people, and then bullying others because they don't like their favorite team. So YES I'm going to call out that person because everyone has a right to know that this person is not who they think they are, and that they should not be trusted.
I'm not doing it for personal satisfaction because to be honest, I don't get any. This is so that others are informed. Everyone wants to know the Woahdeedle story, don't they? What if no one ever posted about her publicly? No one would know that she wasn't real. This is the same thing. There is still SO much to this situation that I have not tweeted about because it's not necessary at this point in time. I've said what I needed to, and people's first thoughts on this "Nicole" girl are being confirmed. We've known there was something fishy about her for a while now, I just finally found the right things to prove it.

Back