All-Star Fame New York!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know how I feel about this.

Because I think FAME is a great program, but I feel like their teams can sometimes look "un-polished." And instead of focusing on expanding, I think they should work on the teams they already have.

Hope I don't start anything, just stating my personal opinion.

My daughter's team has 4 national championships with 1 level 4 grand champ this season. If that is unpolished then so be it. Have you seen our J5coed??? They went to Battle at the Capitol and won Junior level champs against some amazing teams. They outscored alot of senior 5 teams!
Obviously Rochester All Heat does not agree!!!

My daughter's team has 4 national championships with 1 level 4 grand champ this season. If that is unpolished then so be it. Have you seen our J5coed??? They went to Battle at the Capitol and won Junior level champs against some amazing teams. They outscored alot of senior 5 teams!
Obviously Rochester All Heat does not agree!!!

Never said they weren't talented.

But I was talking mostly about their senior world teams.

Well I won't say that our Worlds teams are perfect but they did recieve PAID bids so they must be pretty amazing. I watched our SS and our Coed Celebrities in Philly hit near perfect routines 2 days in a row! I have faith that they will be fine at Worlds. I am proud to say that our Super Seniors took 6 or 7th at Worlds last year! All teams have comps where things don't go right so don't judge an entire program based on 1 or 2 teams performances that may have gone wrong. I am proud of our gym and love the athletes who work hard to make our teams amazing. Hope you get to see them perform at Worlds! I hope they rock it out and if they don't I am still proud to be a Fame mom!

It's a partnership! No focus from current Fame teams will be sacrificed due to the expansion. The Fame VA staff will be working with us, but as FameousMom said before, no Fame coaches are moving here. The All Heat coaches will still be a part of the Fame family, along with new staff members and help from the VA coaches as well :) They'll be working very closely with us through the whole process! Fame is an amazing program and I can't wait to be fameous ;)

It's a partnership! No focus from current Fame teams will be sacrificed due to the expansion. The Fame VA staff will be working with us, but as FameousMom said before, no Fame coaches are moving here. The All Heat coaches will still be a part of the Fame family, along with new staff members and help from the VA coaches as well :) They'll be working very closely with us through the whole process! Fame is an amazing program and I can't wait to be fameous ;)

We are glad to have you join us! We are a happy family! :)

lol this is kind of like Cali-Las Vegas

Except Fame isn't named "Virginia All Stars"...the name "Cali" is what makes that funny.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Because I think FAME is a great program, but I feel like their teams can sometimes look "un-polished." And instead of focusing on expanding, I think they should work on the teams they already have.

Hope I don't start anything, just stating my personal opinion.

I hope you don't feel like I'm just attacking every post you've made because I singled out 2 by you...I guess this is just a topic we don't agree on.

But I have a few things to say on this. One, this really doesn't make sense--regardless of if you think they look "un-polished"...it was already stated that they aren't using Fame coaches or anything. It's an alliance between the 2 gyms--all under the Fame umbrella. So REAH will have the Fame name, and Fame resources to grow their own gym into the powerhouse that Fame already is. Two, (I am obviously biased, as we used to go to Fame, and we LOVE LOVE LOVE that gym) I hardly think "un-polished" is a way to describe them. Your sig says "that's World Cup Baby"--obviously another AMAZING program. But do you not think I could find ANY comps where WC wasn't at their best? Maybe you've just seen Fame teams on "not their best days", because I think they're an amazing program--and there are MANY MANY MANY gyms in this country that would thank their lucky stars to be taken under the Fame umbrella. And lastly, I agree with what was already stated--since when do Worlds teams MAKE a program?

I just thought of something. Do my FAME people remember what Show Day was like this year? Remember the "gym pic"? HOW ON EARTH is Show Day going to work now?!??!?! hahahah Maybe we could do it via "Skype"? lol

That would be AWESOME!!!!! Maybe they can photoshop the pics together!!! :)

I just thought of something. Do my FAME people remember what Show Day was like this year? Remember the "gym pic"? HOW ON EARTH is Show Day going to work now?!??!?! hahahah Maybe we could do it via "Skype"? lol

Well I don't think they could fit anyone else in that pic anyway! :DBut i don't know how it'll work. I guess it'll have to be Skyped in on a GIANT screen!

Well I don't think they could fit anyone else in that pic anyway! :DBut i don't know how it'll work. I guess it'll have to be Skyped in on a GIANT screen!

Its totally possible. I used to Live in SC and I coached girls via skype on a huge screen here in NYS.

Latest posts

Back