All-Star Fame New York!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know how I feel about this.

Because I think FAME is a great program, but I feel like their teams can sometimes look "un-polished." And instead of focusing on expanding, I think they should work on the teams they already have.

Hope I don't start anything, just stating my personal opinion.

Dont worry a lot of people in this industry as a whole share your same opinion about Fame being unpolished, but they have CAME A LONG WAY, and hopefully they will keep striving to be one of the biggest programs in the Nation.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Because I think FAME is a great program, but I feel like their teams can sometimes look "un-polished." And instead of focusing on expanding, I think they should work on the teams they already have.

Hope I don't start anything, just stating my personal opinion.

To a point, I agree with you. While FAME is a amazing program and has done amazing in the short time they've been open, I also feel that all of the teams could use a "stingray" clean-up. Every time I see a FAME team preform, I am amazed by the talent, but they don't have that clean look to them as Cheer Extreme, Maryland Twisters, World Cup, ect. I also wish they would come out of state more and go to NCA, Cheersport, Jamfest... But I am excited to see them grow and become better as a gym! Or should I say gyms....

Latest posts

Back