Fav Team Colours ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've always wanted to be on an red and black team (maybe "Bring it on" had sth to do with that :rolleyes:). I am right now and I really like it. But I also love black with some silver right now. It looks so classy!
What I really like, too, is navy with light blue.

really? i can think of so many big names that are blue but way less with red... i guess it's which competition you go to.?
maryland twisters, cheer athletics, sting rays, california all stars, AZ power, kentucky all stars, cheer express, JuST cheer, ice...

sure there is alot of big name teams with blue but there are like 18 times as much smalls named teams that are red

sure there is alot of big name teams with blue but there are like 18 times as much smalls named teams that are red
maybe it depends on where you are I guess... at my competitions i usually see seas of blue and the red stands out.

cant remember waht team it was but they had Silver, Orange and Black! but the Orange was SOOO bright was really pretty on the floor! really caught your eye... and isnt that what a cheer uniform is all about? attracting attention?

blue black and white: like the blue in cali's uniforms not ca or cea or something and I also like gold black and white: preferably mostly white with gold and black accents.

i'm a big fan of red black and white. it's a common combo, but i jut think the red next to the black really makes it pop, then add in the white and splash! attention getter. my opinion

I like black as a main color.

I'm partial to our colors/uniforms because I think they REALLY stand out and make us look jazzy haha and never see another team with the same colors (black, orange, green, silver rhinestones - got the colors from the two teams that combineded)

Red,black,white,purple,blue almost every color out there i lov the different colors teams put into there uniforms<3333

Back