OT Favorite Recipes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Tonight dinner was BLT lettuce wraps and baked latkes! Healthy swaps made it like 270 calories for the whole dinner. So so so good

This is one of my favorite bake dishes, I make it all the time and it's always a hit:

Pizza Pasta Bake:

Ingredients:
1 Green Pepper
1 Medium Yellow Onion
1 Package of Mushrooms
1/2 A Can of Black Olives
1 Package of Lean Ground Beef
1 16 oz box of Rotini (or and pasta really)
1 can tomato sauce
2 cans pizza sauce (try Ragu brand)
1 can tomato paste
1/2 tablespoon salt, pepper, oregano
1 tablespoon garlic powder (or actual garlic if you prefer)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 large lasagne pan
8 to 12 oz mozarella cheese
1 pack pepperoni
Tin Foil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Chop peppers onions garlic, and mushrooms. Combine in large frying pan with ground beef. Cook on medium until the beef is browned, but not too done, because this still has to go into the oven, it will cook more. While this is cooking, put water onto boil and cook the noodles until they;re almost done, they will cook more in the oven. Also at this point half the olives if you wish.

When the beef and veggies are done, drain the fat and put it in the lasagna pan. Add the spices, sugar, and sauces and stir. Drain the noodles and mix those in, as well as the olives. Cover the whole thing with the cheese and pepperoni (like a pizza) and cover with tin foil. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and then uncover and bake for another 10

OMG found a pancake recipe on My Fitness Pal, changed a couple things and it is DELICIOUS! And super healthy and ridiculously filling. Really, my dad said these were the best pancakes he's ever had, so I figured I'd share the recipe with y'all :)

1 cup Oats
1/2 cup Vanilla Fat Free Greek Yogurt (you can use any flavor you want to change the flavor of the pancakes)
1/3 cup Liquid Egg Whites (~3 or 4 regular egg whites)
1/3 cup Sugar Free Syrup
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
2 packets Splenda or 1.5 packets Truvia
1/2 cup Blueberries or whatever fruit you want

Heat up a skillet. Put all ingredients except your whole fruit into the food processor and grind until it's a batter-like consistency. If it's too thin, add more oatmeal...if it's too thick, add more egg whites or yogurt. It doesn't have to be perfectly exact

After that makes a pretty homogenous mix, throw your fruit in and press chop just a few quick times.

Spray your pan with a good amount of Pam and cook em up :)

This makes about 10 pancakes...I'd say 3 servings! 3 pancakes is enough to fill you up, 5 would make you really really full.

I'm gonna link my recipes that I've posted on My Fitness Pal here. They're all low cal, pretty easy and yummmy. Or...at least I think so! Haha

Pepperoni Calzone (350 calories)

Super Easy Gooey Pepperoni Calzone (350 cals!) | MyFitnessPal.com

Thai Peanut Noodles (150 calories)

Thai Peanut Noodles (150 cals) | MyFitnessPal.com

Curried Chicken Egg Salad (75 calories)

Curried Chicken Egg Salad (75 cals). Perfect for low carbers | MyFitnessPal.com

Buffalo Chicken Fingers (160 calories) and Bleu Cheese Dip (50 calories)

Buffalo Chicken Fingers (160 cals) and Bleu Cheese Dip | MyFitnessPal.com

Stuffed Pepper "Burrito Bols" (My at-home Chipotle substitute!) [~300 calories)

Stuffed Pepper "Burrito Bols" | MyFitnessPal.com

Mac and Cheese Casserole (170 calories)

Gooey mac and cheese...170 cals...with PASTA! | MyFitnessPal.com

Chocolate Covered Strawberries w/ Cheesecake Drizzle (90 calories/10 berries)

Choc. Covered Strawbs. w/ Cheesecake Drizzle - 90cals | MyFitnessPal.com

Lasagna Roll-Ups (275 calories)

Lasagna Roll-Ups...freakin' amazing (275 cals) | MyFitnessPal.com

I have more that I haven't posted yet but...meh. Maybe later. lol

Brownies!!
just get a box of brownie mix and add Bananas and Nutella. so yummy

New fun thing that I never believed really worked until I tried it today...haha

Banana "Ice Cream"! (I'm the last person on earth to try this)

All you do is slice a banana into coins and pop it in the freezer on a baking sheet or something until the coins are frozen. Once frozen, just toss them in the food processor and whiz away. It will first turn into this stuff that looks like banana gravel, but then all of a sudden...BOOM it turns into freakin' ICE CREAM! I swear it is so great!

You can add in whatever you want (chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, oreos, other fruit chunks, etc.) or change the flavor of it (with cocoa powder + Truvia/Splenda, peanut butter, perhaps some extracts?)

This isn't my image, but this is what it looks like in the food processor:

1-ingredient-ice-cream-11.jpg

Have you guys made overnight oats before?! I made them for the first time last night and am seriously drooling...they are SO good! I made a batch of Blueberry Maple, one of Banana Caramel and one Pina Colada. I ate the Pina Colada bowl like it was my last meal ever..

Latest posts

Back