OT Favorite Recipes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Have you guys made overnight oats before?! I made them for the first time last night and am seriously drooling...they are SO good! I made a batch of Blueberry Maple, one of Banana Caramel and one Pina Colada. I ate the Pina Colada bowl like it was my last meal ever..

I saw them on the Peanut Butter Fingers blog!! They sound soo good. Are they easy to make?

I saw them on the Peanut Butter Fingers blog!! They sound soo good. Are they easy to make?

OMG so unbelievably easy!! You just put the ingredients in a jar or container and put it in the fridge at night...then in the morning you eat it. Haha Mmmm

I made snickers dip last night.... soooooo good.

2 8 oz packages cream cheese
1 8 oz container of cool whip
1/4 cup brown sugar
12 fun sized snickers bars, chopped finely or big however you like them :p

mix all of the ingredients together chill over night so the snickers flavor really comes out (if you eat it right away it tastes a lot like cream cheese) and then spread it on a graham cracker. its sooooooo delicious! :) and very easy to make!

Great snack:
Low fat cheese
Whole wheat tortilla
A dollop of fat free sour cream
Salsa!

Make your own healthy quesadilla!

this will become my new fave thread! i'm getting an apartment this fall and am living in one now for summer and I need somewhat healthy recipes!

I just made BLT wraps. They were really good surprisingly!
-1 whole wheat wrap
-4 pieces of bacon (I used Morningstar bacon strips since I don't eat meat)
-1 fat free string cheese
-Lettuce
-Avocado

I melted the cheese onto the wrap in the microwave, and then put the bacon, lettuce, and avocado. I don't like mayo, so I did the cheese instead. It was good, and takes 5 minutes tops.

1 cream cheese
2 jars of marshmellow cream
(mix in mixer until mixed together)
and then you have the best fruit dip ever. you're welcome.;)

I'll have to get some recipes out of my uncle's cook book! If any of you live in the Bay Area in San Francisco you've probably heard of him: Joey Altman is his name. He's worked with a bunch of restaurants and has been on TV multiple times.

Are you looking for quick? Easy? I've got a million. Everyone that knows me knows I LOVE to cook and bake. Here is my favorite, no required thinking recipe that everyone loves (and has no idea it's so easy).

Mexican Chicken
One bag frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
One bag frozen corn
One can black beans
One can of salsa
One package cream cheese

1. Throw everything into crockpot for a few hours until the chicken is cooked.
2. Eat way too much of it

And yes, you can throw it all in frozen, it will thaw as it cooks. I will put this in in the morning or during lunch and come home and eat it. It's amazing! Plus it has tons of chicken, so it will last awhile. If you want it to be more thick, just put another thing of cream cheese in it and it becomes like a chilli type thing.
Thanks for posting this! I made it for dinner and it was soooo good! :)

Latest posts

Back