All-Star Fierce All Stars And Oc All Stars Join Forces?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think its a great idea! It's just what these 2 gyms need to get that leg up at Worlds! I would worry about the distance being that Rancho Cucamonga and Rancho Santa Margarita (although both cities have the word Rancho in it) are pretty far from each other. That's a lot of driving back and forth every week. :confused:
...and now here's fOrCe from Rancho Santa Margarita!

I actually consider OC and Fierce to be large programs in SoCal. I am one that mentioned that it would be a different kind of mix but now that it is happening we will see for ourselves. Best of luck to them and I think force will be pink, neon yellow and black.

I don't understand how this works.. By combining worlds teams does that mean an athlete has to travel from each gym? That is far? also i like both programs by themselves ):

45 minutes is far when Im driving! I used to drive an hour to my gym. Now, I drive about 5 minutes and I have NO idea how I drove that far for practices.

It is around 50 miles going up the horrid 91 fwy which will take an extra hour. so safe to say 2 hour commute. I want to say Im happy for them, but I dont understand if they are 2 programs how can you have combined teams when it comes down to the rules for worlds? Just wondering how this works. Anyways, I hope this works out for them this year.

They've been asked for the past month, denied it repeatedly. We're in Allstars, we're not stupid little cheerleaders. We knew it was happening. No point in lying about it to everyone's faces if you ask me. Like, you're wearing one another's bows, because apparently you're only bringing one team to worlds so you're supporting one another?

Uhm, did American burn down? Oh and Power too right?

It's 40-50 on one of the most congested freeways in the country. Have fun and good luck to all.

We've always done something similar up here at Cheergyms. Granted we are just one gym with three locations not two gyms but our three locations are all located about 45 minutes from each other. The drive isn't too bad and they only practice together once a week then practice individual skills and stunt groups at their home gym during the week. Not sure how fOrCe will work it out but it's definitely not too complicated to work out logistically.

We've always done something similar up here at Cheergyms. Granted we are just one gym with three locations not two gyms but our three locations are all located about 45 minutes from each other. The drive isn't too bad and they only practice together once a week then practice individual skills and stunt groups at their home gym during the week. Not sure how fOrCe will work it out but it's definitely not too complicated to work out logistically.
I agree with you that the joint practice can work but for level 5 i think they need to meet more then once a week to mix together, CG 5 came together a lot more once they started have two practices a week wouldn't you agree?

Back