All-Star Fierce All Stars And Oc All Stars Join Forces?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We do have some bitterness on this thread! Awesome! 45 minutes is not far at all, traveling once a week. I Love this, I think this is awesome. Both programs have awesome level 5 teams! They will be a "force" to be reckoned with. All the other Cali teams who have merged/built and alliance are further apart than these two, JMO.

Twisters Elite, 5 Star Elite and Lake Zurich Elite (all from IL) combined their L5 kids this year to form a Worlds team (Triple Threat Blackout). Not sure on the details there but all three programs still operated their L1-4 teams separately.

I was thinking of this but I couldn't remember which gyms it was. Just remember a lot of pink involved. :D

isn't this also how ATA was formed? clearly it's possible to do.. may not always be easy though.

the thing i guess i don't understand is that in the case of ATA and Triple Threat each gym had some level 5 kids, but not enough for a truly competitive level 5. Their goal was to make one good team. Fierce and OC both already have competitive level 5 teams.. so i don't understand the need of a merge?

either way, good luck to them!

isn't this also how ATA was formed? clearly it's possible to do.. may not always be easy though.

the thing i guess i don't understand is that in the case of ATA and Triple Threat each gym had some level 5 kids, but not enough for a truly competitive level 5. Their goal was to make one good team. Fierce and OC both already have competitive level 5 teams.. so i don't understand the need of a merge?

either way, good luck to them!
Maybe to create a "powerhouse" level 5 team that can compete with Cali on a more level playing field.

so will their level 1-4 teams have to compete against each other?
Look at big gyms with multiple locations. Take FAME for example. This season they had 4 gyms who each decided which teams they would have. Were there competitions where they went against each other... yes but that's the beauty of cheerleading.

I think its a good idea. Realistically as of now (hope I dont offend anyone) both OC and Fierce dont stand a chance medalling. SORRY but true. If they join make one amazing team they have more of a chance to have a good worlds outcome. And this year between the 2 gyms they had 3 worlds team highest being 5th in Open 6 they could do great together.

We do have some bitterness on this thread! Awesome! 45 minutes is not far at all, traveling once a week. I Love this, I think this is awesome. Both programs have awesome level 5 teams! They will be a "force" to be reckoned with. All the other Cali teams who have merged/built and alliance are further apart than these two, JMO.

Thank you for that. Both programs athletes, coaches, and parents are all excited. Rancho kids will practice at the OC gym once a week and vice versa. The drive is pretty, and we don't mind it. The kids are already excited for this new season to start.

I dont think people are bitter. Why would anyone be bitter? Those are both great programs and we are all in this together to strive to be a better sport. I think they & I were staing facts that's all.

If FIERCE/OC merge with CALI all gyms might as well merge with CALI.... ... PCM included and form 1 big CALIFORNIA program only program with that is they would be traveling out of state a lot to compete against other programs , stop the merging!!!!!!!!!!!!!! california is one of the most talented states for cheer CALI OC FIERCE PCM CHEERFORCE POWER so much talent in that state!!! i love me some CALIFORNIA competition

Back