OT Fierce Board Awards - Categories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I never kiss butt. Occasionally a fin. Sometimes a ring. Maybe a crown...

Never a butt! ;)
Wait a minute now, I have never turned my lips up to a butt, fin, crown, ring and at this point I have the brownest of brownest nose and I have not been in the sun or tanning booth, just tell Li'l Pebbles what she need to do to win that FBA....Please!!!!:kiss:

PS: Seriously though,
"What would you do for a FBA?" :D

Last edited:
Wait a minute now, I have never turned my lips up to a butt, fin, crown, ring and at this point I have the brownest of brownest nose and I have not been in the sun or tanning booth, just tell Li'l Pebbles what she need to do to win that FBAs....Please!!!!:kiss:

PS: Seriously though,
"What would you do for a FBA?" :D
Don't ask me I just make the jokes

It seems to me that there is enough categories named so far to reward everybody with a FBA; That's good I hate to see anyone go home disappointed and underappreciated on the FierceBoard- Why should anyone go home without a trophy, we all deserve to win, RIGHT!:D

It seems to me that there is enough categories named so far to reward everybody with a FBA; That's good I hate to see anyone go home disappointed and underappreciated on the FierceBoard- Why should anyone go home without a trophy, we all deserve to win, RIGHT!:D
That's called the Oprah Award.

Trophies for everyone!!!!

Back