OT Fierce Board Awards - Categories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Longest running active poster. I nominate myself and anyone else from pre-2008 Pro-X days.

The fact that I am one of them...and that my girls are going on year 10 of cheering...makes me feel very, very old! lol

Longest running active poster. I nominate myself and anyone else from pre-2008 Pro-X days.

Hollaaaaa 2006. I wish we could get a roll call of everyone still here and what their original usernames were (if they're different from what they are now)... But I don't even remember what name I signed up with originally.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I wish I had posted when I started reading the boards in 07, I think I was too afraid for some reason haha. It took me like three years to make my first post

I have to admit I've been reading Fierceboard for at least 3 years, but decided this year to sign up and post because I needed information on a particular topic... May I ask the Fierceboard Gods to grandfather my membership in from 2011 and I am pretty sure I would have quit at least 10 times before coming back again, there is no quit in Pebbles...

Last edited:
Hollaaaaa 2006. I wish we could get a roll call of everyone still here and what their original usernames were (if they're different from what they are now)... But I don't even remember what name I signed up with originally.

My original name before the infamous "Memorial Day thread" on Pro X was Lovinmy2girls. Alyssa, whom I don't think posts on here anymore :(, gave me my current username over that Memorial Day weekend. I've often thought about changing it again but its like a reminder of the good ole days on the boards. lol

Back