OT Fierce Board Awards - Categories

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I figured you meant serve sharks up for lunch. You know I just can't let that happen

Hollaaaaa 2006. I wish we could get a roll call of everyone still here and what their original usernames were (if they're different from what they are now)... But I don't even remember what name I signed up with originally.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm wasn't creative enough to change my name. Always been CharlotteASMom!

My love for the FBAs knows no bounds. I just asked if we could have them this year and got sucked into the preparation.

Wasn't trying to make you but you brought it up and I haven't seen any staff start it. I can ask, unless you are volunteering :)

Wasn't trying to make you but you brought it up and I haven't seen any staff start it. I can ask, unless you are volunteering :)
Hey since you're retired can you handle the FBA's? You can still sit by the pool I promise. @Mamarazzi will join you. She's an awesome poolside buddy

Hey since you're retired can you handle the FBA's? You can still sit by the pool I promise. @Mamarazzi will join you. She's an awesome poolside buddy
Haha, I would love to, but I wouldn't be able to devote that kind of time. Remember someone keeps the Parent Section running and we are about to announce the new Parent Advisory Committee members. My new job should start in just over a month.

Haha, I would love to, but I wouldn't be able to devote that kind of time. Remember someone keeps the Parent Section running and we are about to announce the new Parent Advisory Committee members. My new job should start in just over a month.

I didn't expect you to do it anyway. I'm sure mama will handle it beautifully!

Back