All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well for those of us that aren't going to worlds (tear) and that live in the most bipolar state ever *ahem, TEXAS* sweatpants wouldn't be such a bad idea because it's like antartica out here ;) lol
Yea you're right. I would def wear them at home. And to school. Hehe my new lazy bum pants <3

I know kingston is having the shirt designed, but i had time this afternoon and was inspired by the poem by @thecheervideogod:] ! I just whipped something together real quick. Since the last shirt wasn't a hit I thought I would post it and see what everyone thought. I know a lot of people still like black so i did a charcoal grey instead - close to black but not black since its been that for 2 years now! There's also a fun disney blue color and a lime/purple one which matches the fierce bow.
**note i edited the poem just a little to fit the design better!

swwvva.png
I would buy it... and so would my two CP's!! LOVE IT!!

It was last year too if you have that shirt and look closely! It's someone from the board! I got the picture off the scorpion thread I think and then edited it.

Me too! I love it! Big props to you for the poem! As soon as I read it I knew in my head what I wanted it to look like! I wasn't going to do anything with it, but I liked it so much I just had to!
i vote us offcial Fierce Board shirt designers! all in favor SHIMMY!

No our weather right now is awful, like thunderstorms everyday and no sun :(
funny sounds like my summer this year :p
lol but in reference to the thread, i love the charcoal black and the neon and purple because of the fierce bow and AScheer (i dont know anything about you or age or anything but..) have you ever considered graphic design as a career or are you taking it or something cause years shirts awesome lol

Back