All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I vote AScheer just designs a whole Fierceboard line.. including tshirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and shorts. Possibly some socks, bows, and maybe car decals too. ;) I think car decals would be like the coolest thing, haha, so you could always spot someone from the board.
YES. i love car decals!

I want to have that shirt!!!!! if they pick any other design they are completely nuts!!!!!

oooooh I want it! and it's my birthday so please give it to me!!!!

Hey peeps,

First I love the shirt idea! I think it perfectly captures what the board is. The only big issue is I have had to put down a 50% deposit for the board because it will be such a large order. Also the only way to sell it at the Expo is if the Rays people make it (you can't sell shirts at the Wide World of Sports). So I'll buy ASCheer's artwork from her with the files and have them make it up. Seems that is the best idea and everyone really loves it.

Hey peeps,

First I love the shirt idea! I think it perfectly captures what the board is. The only big issue is I have had to put down a 50% deposit for the board because it will be such a large order. Also the only way to sell it at the Expo is if the Rays people make it (you can't sell shirts at the Wide World of Sports). So I'll buy ASCheer's artwork from her with the files and have them make it up. Seems that is the best idea and everyone really loves it.
is there a way to sell to us who aren't going? maybe paypal where we pay shipping and a few dollars extra to whoever handles it? I would be willing to send you money now to cover part of deposit..there must be a way for us west coast people to get them???

is there a way to sell to us who aren't going? maybe paypal where we pay shipping and a few dollars extra to whoever handles it? I would be willing to send you money now to cover part of deposit..there must be a way for us west coast people to get them???

Yes there will be the traditional online as well as the ones going there. As hosting has gotten more expensive cause more and more people visit I'm hoping to make our hosting budget from this.

Hey peeps,

So we will be able to order / have them mailed before Worlds again?

So we will be able to order / have them mailed before Worlds again?

As soon as I buy the files from AScheer they can start making them Monday. I was thinking blue or green to match the bow.

Will us international Fierceboarders, not attending worlds also be able to purchase them online with extra for postage? As I (among others) would LOVE to have one of these :)

Will us international Fierceboarders, not attending worlds also be able to purchase them online with extra for postage? As I (among others) would LOVE to have one of these :)

I agree with this! I would gladly pay extra if it could be shipped over here!! :D

Back