All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with this! I would gladly pay extra if it could be shipped over here!! :D

Not positive, but i believe kingston said it would be sold through the rays pro shop? (full out sports? correct me if i'm wrong, king.)

if that is the case, the pro shop does ship internationally. i just looked on the website and picked UK as my shipping address just for fun, and it just updated the shipping cost (14.95 instead of 4.95 throughout the US) so hopefully you can get one too :)

Not positive, but i believe kingston said it would be sold through the rays pro shop? (full out sports? correct me if i'm wrong, king.)

if that is the case, the pro shop does ship internationally. i just looked on the website and picked UK as my shipping address just for fun, and it just updated the shipping cost (14.95 instead of 4.95 throughout the US) so hopefully you can get one too :)

thank you for looking this up! helps a lot to know what price range to expect the shipping. But that shirt would be worth every penny for me since I'm probably never going to worlds.. but i will cheer from home like a mad person! :)

They do ship internationally

Back