Fierce Mini teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FAME Supermodels!! this is a video of them at a competition where they weren't going against anyone so the coaches let them throw whatever they wanted... they are so fierce!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA54x3SQXDk

They were awesome!! I wonder how old that last girl in that tumbling section is and how long she been tumbling? She is amazing and so are the rest!

They were awesome!! I wonder how old that last girl in that tumbling section is and how long she been tumbling? She is amazing and so are the rest!

The girl who threw a double is 7. She started really tumbling 2 years ago. One of our coaches is like a "nanny" to her. She is really talented.

The girl who threw a double is 7. She started really tumbling 2 years ago. One of our coaches is like a "nanny" to her. She is really talented.

Oh wow that's amazing! That gives me hope! I started my cp when she turned 5 (10 months ago) and she got her round off and back walkover super fast and now has her back handspring {well she can throw it but it isn't right because she has an issue jumping off 1 leg- But still she throws it without a spot} so we still have work to do with that! However I kick myself everyday since I didn't start my daughter at 3 because she would be alot further along! I see 7&8 year olds on YouTube throwing these amazing tumbling passes and I always think well my daughter won't be able to do that because I held her back!! So you saying the girl who threw the double really started tumbling 2 years ago gives me hope! Now not by any means do I think my daughter will be throwing doubles when she is 7 but hey I would be happy with a full! Lol
For real though I appreciate you giving me hope that hey it can be done! Those girls on that mini team have some talent and I wish them all nothing but the best!
Thanks for the reply!

Oh wow that's amazing! That gives me hope! I started my cp when she turned 5 (10 months ago) and she got her round off and back walkover super fast and now has her back handspring {well she can throw it but it isn't right because she has an issue jumping off 1 leg- But still she throws it without a spot} so we still have work to do with that! However I kick myself everyday since I didn't start my daughter at 3 because she would be alot further along! I see 7&8 year olds on YouTube throwing these amazing tumbling passes and I always think well my daughter won't be able to do that because I held her back!! So you saying the girl who threw the double really started tumbling 2 years ago gives me hope! Now not by any means do I think my daughter will be throwing doubles when she is 7 but hey I would be happy with a full! Lol
For real though I appreciate you giving me hope that hey it can be done! Those girls on that mini team have some talent and I wish them all nothing but the best!
Thanks for the reply!

My daughter is the one who throws her full right ahead of the double and she has been tumbling for about 2 and half years. Keep her working and I am sure she will have it down in no time!!!

My daughter is the one who throws her full right ahead of the double and she has been tumbling for about 2 and half years. Keep her working and I am sure she will have it down in no time!!!

Wow your daughter is just as amazing! You must be really proud! But Thank you so much this is very encouraging to hear from you knowing it's all possible we just have to be willing to work! And btw, I read a topic u posted elsewhere but I couldn't post in it because I'm new- so I just wanted to say I wish your daughter the best of luck and if she wants that j5 team that much she only deserves to be on it with as much skill, talent, and drive she has! Good luck at tryouts!

Wow your daughter is just as amazing! You must be really proud! But Thank you so much this is very encouraging to hear from you knowing it's all possible we just have to be willing to work! And btw, I read a topic u posted elsewhere but I couldn't post in it because I'm new- so I just wanted to say I wish your daughter the best of luck and if she wants that j5 team that much she only deserves to be on it with as much skill, talent, and drive she has! Good luck at tryouts![/quote
Thanks so much!!! :) Good luck with your daughter!

State All Stars mini 1 are some of the cutest I've ever seen. They are a fairly young mini team and they had a rather difficult routine! <3 them!!!

Back