All-Star Fierceboarders Who Are Not Attending Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have a Disney vacation coming this year, but not during Worlds season. And my daughter's about 4 years away - minimum - from being on a Worlds team, so I don't think we'll be making that trip for a while. :)

I won't be! I was going to until my friend said she couldn't go.. :eek: But I'm not bitter or anything.. :rolleyes:

I'll be here alllll weeekend. LOL

UGH.. The same thing happen to me :( We planned our amazing trip all summer then her mom decided she didn't want her to go anymore! So, I lost my roommate. So Depressing

You know how everyone is planning to wear their Fierce shirts on Sunday (or is it Saturday?), Well we can all wear them on the same day and each upload pictures and put together a photoshopped picture! Hahahah kidding, sort of. We can also all upload what teams shirt were wearing on the other day. Anyways so excited to spend the entire weekend with you guys!

only thing making it ok to not be at worlds is being on the boards with all the crazies!
and like i said before, both of my daughters will be there so i have an inside scoop.

I will be at home with my phone and computer both on these boards and twitter announcing each team on time according to the schedule and waiting for the results as if I was there. If I get any visitors or phone calls or anything and it doesn't pertain to worlds, I'm going to snap!! This Saturday and Sunday is Worlds days and nothing else... Let's get it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend just invited me to go..but then I remembered I'd be missing a class (normally I'd skip, but I'm a college senior and this is the most mandatory class day of my career-it's about my showcase). I'm so sad.. :(

Seriously, I really want to meet some of the fierceboarders! Someone should start a thread when we get our comp schedule for next year so we can plan this out!
When do you all usually find out your schedules?

Just seeing this thread? What is wrong with me? :confused:
Clearly school is taking up too much time hahaha. Speaking of which... Who schedules exams at 2 PM on a Saturday? My professors, that's who. Otherwise, I'd be there :\ But... can't wait for chat!

So excited! Is everybody planning on buying the VOD?? or are some people going to survive off of updates alone?

I think I might randomly post some team updates without the team name. That way you can wait till the VOD is uploaded to figure out which team it is.

Might be fun?

Back