All-Star Flying....look On Page 3 For Stretches....page 5 For Video's Of Stretches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stretches are on page 3........video's are on page 5..........

What's a kick double floor split?

I think it's where you go into a right leg split and slightly roll over until your lying on the floor and someone stretches out your hip........doing it on both the right and the left.......

I've edited every single one of her post's to add this........Damn I hope it helps.

*********MsTeal edited to say the sheet is posted on Page 3.......there are video's posted on Page 5. Please do not reply asking her to send them to you........read to the end of the thread's before replying.........*********

I just can't believe it

I can... I'm kind of an assistant teacher in junior high, and I help regularly in math class, especially using geometry software with 9th graders (I think, that's the US equivalent...). This week, they had a very, very detailled worksheet. Every single step was explained, where they had to click, what they had to type, etc. The whole thing is directly linked to their lesson, so it's not coming out of nowhere or anything. More than three quarters of the kids actually called for help at every question, because apparently, reading was too hard...

Them : "I don't know how to do step 3-b !"
Me : "Well, what if you actually read the next two lines that tell you exactly how to ?"

I had a great time, saying the same thing every two minutes, for an hour, several times during the week... I lost my patience multiple times. "You learned to read in elementary school right ? Just do it !"

(done hijacking, people can now go back to not reading and posting anyway...)

You guys it's on page three...lol

*********MsTeal edited to say the sheet is posted on Page 3.......there are video's posted on Page 5. Please do not reply asking her to send them to you........read to the end of the thread's before replying.........*********
:deathdrop:
I just saw this (actually I saw the thread title change and busted out laughing) and I tried to shimmy it but I realized I can't shimmy my own post-like after 30 seconds of confusion:oops:,
Thanks Missy! For the record did actually answer every PM and reply I received- so thank you!

Awesome videos! And after watching the first one, I am now happy my cp is a base/backspot! Holy spaghetti noodles!

Latest posts

Back