All-Star Front Walkover Backhandspring Full

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2011
Is this considered a trick level 5 tumbling pass? or does it have to be a a punch front or arabian to count as a double?

Is this considered a trick level 5 tumbling pass? or does it have to be a a punch front or arabian to count as a double?
Are you asking if this is a combo pass or counts as two skills? Because a full can never count as a double unless it spins twice.

Tumble folks correct me if I'm wrong but, this pass would count in running tumbling (since it starts forward with the FWO) as a one skill level 5 combination/specialty pass. You could use it on an R5 or lv 5 team. A straight handspring double would count as 2 skills because it spins twice.

No idea if that answered your question.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think the question is about this:
"High Range: Most of the athletes participate in 1 Elite Level Appropriate pass. Must include 2 double fulls.
*Level 5 Elite Level Appropriate Passes include: Specialty passes to fulls, double fulls, specialty passes to double fulls"​
So really it's asking if it counts as an elite level appropriate pass. Counting "as a double" because doubles and specialty to full are in the same category
I'm not sure on how the front walkover counts though, sorry!

If you are asking if a front walkover through counts as a specialty in level 5, no it doesn't.

Do you know why it doesn't count? Does it count in levels 2, 3, 4 and/or 5R?

It's a specialty in level 2. Once you get to the higher levels, tricks without hand support are specialties.

Where can I find documentation on this? It is not clear in the rules that I see online.
It's not a rule, but scoring like @retiredl5cheer said. You can still do it, but it will be counted the same as a straight full. It won't get you any extra points, whereas a punch front through, whip through or arabian through will be a level 5 specialty and be scored as such.

It's not a rule, but scoring like @retiredl5cheer said. You can still do it, but it will be counted the same as a straight full. It won't get you any extra points, whereas a punch front through, whip through or arabian through will be a level 5 specialty and be scored as such.

I thought on the Varsity scoresheet this counted as an "Elite" Pass (AKA Speciality)?

I thought on the Varsity scoresheet this counted as an "Elite" Pass (AKA Speciality)?
In levels 4 and 5, skills without hand support become the specialties. Level 3 is the last level a fwo counts as a true elite.

I have just recently heard that it does not count. So for specialty would need to be front through, whip through or arabian and any other flight skill. I do see the logic behind it yet I think it does need to be stated inside the rubrics.

Back