All-Star Fun Cheer Nicknames

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Two years ago my friend Taylor was given the nickname Guppy because when she was first flying on our team she looked like a little guppy lolz

I started calling my friend skippy bc she kept skipping around the gym one night. Also I get called a beast a lot bc every flyer knows I pull up a lot and don't let the flier hit the ground

at my gym we call all the little girls who have fierce tumbling, flying, or jumping skills doinks! we have about 6 to 7 of them now:) it just gives them some recognition even if there on a level 2 or level5 team! it makes the little kids feel special!

Mother Hen- For a while, I was like a momma on my senior team, even when I was 13 and 14, because I took care of everyone.
Rock- This has two meanings. The first is that I was a pretty solid base, and the second is that for about a year I had a cyst on my knee from surgery, and everyone always asked what that rock on my leg was.
Tumor- For 2 years in a row, I had to stop cheering because of an injury. But about 5 monthes later, both years, I would come back and be at the gym 24/7. You could never get rid of me, hence the name. Never really liked this one too much...

Mat Burn- I feel like this ones obvious
Rapunzel- (Me, I have really really long hair)
Twiggy (Teeny with big eyes like the model twiggy)
Wavy (Wavy hair)
Beast (super back spot)
Texas Ranger (last name walker)
Kanga (really good tumbler, little sister Roo)
and my favorite:
DJ Princess Kitten Noodely Squirrel (I don't know what happened to this poor kid. Each of us just started calling her a different name)
We call a lot of people by their last names, George, Euts, Cumbea, Huffer, Bell, Little Bell (her sister)

Back