All-Star Fun Cheer Nicknames

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp has been Beyonce, Special K and Slow Poke. We have "Grandma" who always comes to practices and really is a grandma (to Lil Beast and Tiny Beast.) And I "nickname" all the kids that say hi to me, but I don't know their names - Pookie, Sweet Pea, Boo Boo, Darlin, Puddin, Lil Bit or Big Bit - and the ones I know get names to - T.I., Nae, Jazzy Fay, Mr. Brice (from the kid's book, The Pop-Up Mice of Mr. Brice). Cletus (the fetus,) Betty Beast and, of course, Susie have been known to be talked about too.

Lets see from off the top of my head...

Egg - her initials are E. G. G.
Jello - everytime she tried to land her full she would wobble shake and fall down
Princess - who really is but is also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do at 13 so she can kick your butt for real.
Dinosour - those girls who don't set their arms on their tucks but lift them up like a T-Rex
Bubble Wrap - she has fallen and gotten hurt so many times out of the gym that I told her we were gonna wrap her in it.
Rocky - the flying squirrel
Little Mama - had a couple of these. Smallest girls amazing tumbling for their ages.
Cavemen - All of my boys at one location. Very rough around the edges cheerwise but have become pretty decent tumblers in a short time. They even made t-shirts that said so easy a caveman can do it.
Mojo - awesome base and dancer! Would kill me in the dance every time.

I have so many but these are some of the most recent except for EGG. She is one of my first cheerleader back in NC.

My son has Aspergers : )
He is the light if my life!

Based on actions I believe my 8 year old has it as well. I am trying to get her mother to take her to verify it. I don't want her to go thru what I did growing up without understanding what may be going on with her and how to develop strategies to deal with the misunderstandings of those who are not familiar with Aspergers.

I wish it had been recognized symdrome earlier because if I had been diagnosed with it earlier it would have made it easier for people to understand the way I am. I have lost out on so many relationships, friendships, and even possibly a job because of it. I could never get in where I fit becuase I din't fit in. :) So many people didn't understand me.

When I was finally diagnosed last year it was like literally the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. The things in my past that didn't make sense, made sense. It has allowed a few relationships to begin to heal now knowing this. Most importantly I have finally become 100 percent comfortable with myself and how I am.:chestbump:

I have so so many, but I think my favorite nickname of all is Smiley bc she never smiled, it still makes me laugh yrs later bc now every time I call her Smiley, she laughs (which took almost 2 years to get her to crack any kind of smile at all) ahh the influence a good nickname can have!

Based on actions I believe my 8 year old has it as well. I am trying to get her mother to take her to verify it. I don't want her to go thru what I did growing up without understanding what may be going on with her and how to develop strategies to deal with the misunderstandings of those who are not familiar with Aspergers.

I wish it had been recognized symdrome earlier because if I had been diagnosed with it earlier it would have made it easier for people to understand the way I am. I have lost out on so many relationships, friendships, and even possibly a job because of it. I could never get in where I fit becuase I din't fit in. :) So many people didn't understand me.

When I was finally diagnosed last year it was like literally the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. The things in my past that didn't make sense, made sense. It has allowed a few relationships to begin to heal now knowing this. Most importantly I have finally become 100 percent comfortable with myself and how I am.:chestbump:

Miss you :)

Well personally I was "Cheeks" because my name is Sande ( Sande Cheeks from Spongebob) and also because sometimes I would forget to wear spanx under my Soffees and when I would tumble... I have a big butt so you get the picture here.
Some of the other ones on my team were Mutt, Teal, BBJ and BBB, Dream Team, Munchkin and so many more. Most of them were inside jokes that wouldnt make sense if i tried to explain it We loved nicknames so much we even got to put them on the back of our team jerseys.

We had a girl on my high school team who we nicknamed Cheeks, but that was because her pants fell down at practice once and she was only wearing a thong, which exposed her cheeks to the whole men's soccer team lol

i have 3 girls with the same name so i have #1, #2, #3 LOLL lets just say #2 doesnt like me calling her #2 HAHA!

i have a girl who hs 2 knee braces so i call her ROBOKNEES! she doesnt like it either but she still answers to it!

a girl who always freaks out in the middle of her tumbling and screams her name is FREAK OUT!

i have CHOLA because shes always tagging up my white board with her name on it!

I don't have a nickname, but my stunt group is called the tiny but mighty. Because we have the littlest flier, and little bases! But we're always like the first stunt group to hit something!
Also, at my old gym we had a girl called pig on a stick. When she would do a punch front or back tuck, one arm would be in th right place, and her other arm would stick out straight to the side! It was hilarious!

We had the most ingenious nicknames ever on our team...

Kace-Kacey
Tay-Taylor
Kays-Kailey
Meg-Megan
Shelb-Shelby
Hale-Haley
Brina-Sabrina
Bri-Briana
Dan-Dani
Kenny-Makenzi
Lex-Lexi

and then we had June her real name was johnna but she had an EXTREMELY country accent so we called her june cause we thought it sounded country haha
we also had twins on the team (haley and shelby) and one of our coaches called them comet and star.
Then our coaches were Lolo (everyone calls him ace which i guess is also a nickname but thats what he goes by.. his real name is something complicated that starts with an L haha) and another coach was squirrel because she was like ADD and couldn't pay attention and she reminded us of the dog on up that said squirrel.

Back