All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, from what I under YEC believed Dinosaur's existed but lived alongside man, while CAD don't believe Dino's ever existed and that all paleontologists have done is made fake fossils out of clay and called it a dinosaur.

You're joking. I couldn't even finish that video. Who is that woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're joking. I couldn't even finish that video. Who is that woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly she's like having a debate with a dingbat---she makes a point and then has that look like, "I said it, you should believe it," despite not making ANY sense whatsoever.

THEY'RE FREE ON KINDLE. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE. GO NOW. READ ALL THE BOOKS. BYE. GO. GET OFF THE FIERCEBOARD. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS.

GO READ HARRY POTTER.
I'm only seeing they're free if you have Kindle unlimited...

Omg this derailment first writers with dirty minds then to who has the dirtiest mind between twilight and HP fanfic'a to religions that believe man walked with dinosaurs and those that believe dinosaurs are fake and made with clay lol. This has to be the weirdest derailment ever and kind of entertaining too. Bet you @mamabear didnt think it would turn into this lol

I need to confess... I LOVE Fanfiction.. I have both read and written fanfiction since i was like 13 in alot of different themes and genras (spelling) and i mostky like reading slash couples (couples of the same sex) and yeah i know many people dont like them but i do and i may be weird but i love the mostly uncommon couples to (like snape/harry in HP, Jake/edward in Twi) but thats my own choice and you can judge me as much as you want but i love them and some of the most well written fanfics are the weirder couplings. I do like reading "normal" couples to like Dean/Castiel (Supernatural) and a few others i cant remember right now.

I need to confess... I LOVE Fanfiction.. I have both read and written fanfiction since i was like 13 in alot of different themes and genras (spelling) and i mostky like reading slash couples (couples of the same sex) and yeah i know many people dont like them but i do and i may be weird but i love the mostly uncommon couples to (like snape/harry in HP, Jake/edward in Twi) but thats my own choice and you can judge me as much as you want but i love them and some of the most well written fanfics are the weirder couplings. I do like reading "normal" couples to like Dean/Castiel (Supernatural) and a few others i cant remember right now.

I see your confessions, and raise you points for honesty. I'll admit, the Twilight fandom was like my own personal floatation device after I had my youngest (severe, severe depression) and they were always there. I probably read more in the year after non-CP was born than I had in the few years prior so I was thankful for it reminding me why I loved to read---even if some of it was terrible and downright insanity. Slasher stuff has never been my favorite, but I did write one once...but that is neither here nor there.

A sizeable chunk of my coworkers weren't allowed to read Harry Potter as kids "because Jesus"--and many still won't.

Like uh guys, Harry is a Christ allegory. (and unlike Twilight, he's a well-written one.)
HP is the Christiest of all Christ allegories.

Except for maybe Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who [SPOILERS] literally tries to sacrifice herself for mankind with her body in the shape of a crucifix, and is resurrected.

This has been a learning experience to read through... I had to google what smut meant, and I've never heard of or read any fanfiction.

I need to get out of the gym more I guess. I live under a cheerleading rock.

And this one...

One of the best derailment threads ever, btw.

The high quality production level of this video just adds to the already entertaining subject matter. Loved the Post-It Note introduction.

Except for maybe Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who [SPOILERS] literally tries to sacrifice herself for mankind with her body in the shape of a crucifix, and is resurrected.
Damn now you made me go watch the end of The Gift and I am sitting here crying despite having seen it a million times.
Did you know this from actually watching the episode or did you read about it somewhere? Because to me it just looked like a swan dive into the hellmouth.

Yup. And JKR couldn't say anything because it spoils the series.

No, from what I under YEC believed Dinosaur's existed but lived alongside man, while CAD don't believe Dino's ever existed and that all paleontologists have done is made fake fossils out of clay and called it a dinosaur.

I didn't know someone could annoy me so much through a computer screen

Back