All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My issue with HP is that I watched the first few movies before I would have gotten around to the books; for works of nonfiction, I was really into like Jane Austen, but at the age they were coming out I was too busy with Holocaust survivor stories (outside of Anne Frank) and the Korean War refugee's. Along with child abuse first person stories like A Child Called It. As a young teen and older teen, those were my types of books.

Double post but HP has child abuse, war refugees, and it's own holocaust. (I want to put a tongue face here but I feel like it's inappropriate.) The movies are like a tenth of what the books are about.

Can this be a thing? We'll see who has the most disturbing fanfiction.

My bets are on HP. Think of all those weird magical creatures and how many ways they can be... umm... "used."

Bwahahaha---trust me, we can play this game; you're magical creatures have nothing on the vampires.

Can this be a thing? We'll see who has the most disturbing fanfiction.

My bets are on HP. Think of all those weird magical creatures and how many ways they can be... umm... "used."

There are some pretty disturbing HP fanfics for sure. Not even different magical creatures but just the different pairings people come up with. Hermione/Snape, Harry/Draco, etc.

Although I totally ship Dramione now after reading enough fanfics.

Double post but HP has child abuse, war refugees, and it's own holocaust. (I want to put a tongue face here but I feel like it's inappropriate.) The movies are like a tenth of what the books are about.

None of it is real. Human psychology has kinda been my thing for as long as I could think for myself; so none of that would actually do. I want real accounts of real people and the human emotions they felt/feel...etc. In 10th grade, my teacher hated FCAT prep so instead she gave us journaling assignments. Basically instead of telling her what the book was about; it had to be about how the book made us feel, what words we may not have understood, the deeper meanings...etc. Each semester had a page count and you'd take a notebook and assign each page to like a few pages of the book. After 3 quarters of nothing but Holocaust and war stories my teacher forbid me from pulling out another Holocaust book---she admitted she didn't realize there were as many available to find and kept hoping I'd find something else. My last quarter I did A Child Called It and she stopped talking to me for about a week; she told me she not only needed a liberal amount of wine to get through my journal but also some happy pills. We had an odd student-teacher relationship. I said sorry, but she never said child abuse was off limits.

There are some pretty disturbing HP fanfics for sure. Not even different magical creatures but just the different pairings people come up with. Hermione/Snape, Harry/Draco, etc.

Although I totally ship Dramione now after reading enough fanfics.

Edward/Carlisle, Edward/Jasper, Edward/Carlisle/Jasper, Edward/Emmett, Bella/Emmett, Bella/Jasper, Esme/Emmett...trust me, Twi has some odd ones too.

Last edited:
Don't forget the wolves. That's where the fun starts

Well yes, those too---and we do have some where the whole cast goes alien and I'd tell you about those thing you talked about, but again---wrong section. Someone needs to start a Fanfic war thread in 18+.

Bwahahaha---trust me, we can play this game; you're magical creatures have nothing on the vampires.

I don't know......... I really think HP could hold their own here. I just quickly google searched "Disturbing HP fanfics" and I saw a Voldemort/Nagini (his snake) pairing. I'm not sure how to classify this though since technically Nagini is a horcrux, so while Nagini is a snake, she is also a part of Voldemort's soul. I mean, is it bestiality? Is it some sort of weird twist on incest? Is it the "m" word (not in the 18+ section so I'm trying to keep it NC-17). I feel like there are blurred lines here.

Also saw Hermoine/Flitwick. (The little person professor). All sorts of shudders there.

ETA: Andddddddd there's a Hagrid/Dobby one. I suddenly found myself in a part of the internet I don't want to be. This is like the last level before the deep web.

Edward/Carlisle, Edward/Jasper, Edward/Carlisle/Jasper, Edward/Emmett, Bella/Emmett, Bella/Jasper, Esme/Emmett...trust me, Twi has some odd ones too.

Touché.

I agree this should be brought up in 18+. While not all fanfic is smut, the disturbing ones generally are!

I don't know......... I really think HP could hold their own here. I just quickly google searched "Disturbing HP fanfics" and I saw a Voldemort/Nagini (his snake) pairing. I'm not sure how to classify this though since technically Nagini is a horcrux, so while Nagini is a snake, she is also a part of Voldemort's soul. I mean, is it bestiality? Is it some sort of weird twist on incest? Is it the "m" word (not in the 18+ section so I'm trying to keep it NC-17). I feel like there are blurred lines here.

Also saw Hermoine/Flitwick. (The little person professor). All sorts of shudders there.

ETA: Andddddddd there's a Hagrid/Dobby one. I suddenly found myself in a part of the internet I don't want to be. This is like the last level before the deep web.

I'm so glad I search specifically for Dramione and don't just browse the HP section now...

As fun as that sounds, imagine changing the very concept of childbirth and how that child is made. Not saying HP isn't disturbing, it is, but so is Twilight.

Reminds me of the somewhat meta Supernatural episode where Sam and Dean discover there's an author who writes a series of books called "Supernatural" and basically each book chronicles their demon hunting word for word as it happened for them (but the books are supposedly fiction). There's a lot of talk about the fans who read the books and how they write their own fan fiction. Sam goes on a FF website, reads some of the titles and character ships and turns to Dean saying "they do know we're brothers, right?". It was a perfection commentary on the bizarre world of fan fiction.

Latest posts

Back