Goals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
What goals are you setting this year for cheer?
Stunts, tumbling, jumps. ect. :)

My cp wants to get her arabian through to a double. She can do a punch front through to a double now. She also want to get a ball up 360 like Maddie! She loves her.

My cp wants to get her arabian through to a double. She can do a punch front through to a double now. She also want to get a ball up 360 like Maddie! She loves her.

Ok, I'm dying for my cp to meet yours. They sound like kindred spirits working on the same skills. :)

roundoff handspring full, but i think its going to take me a while.

to throw tumbling this year,
tumbling has become very hard for me, i just started all star cheer and im 20 so. . . . my body is almost fully developed and doesnt want to tumble!

also Partner Stunt :D
last season diidnt do it very much, i was an assist this season ive already started to partner stunting i love it! so awesome!

Ok, I'm dying for my cp to meet yours. They sound like kindred spirits working on the same skills. :)

I am dying to get her down to a stunt camp!!!! Chelsea is throwing a new pass now and Jaydah wants to learn that one! She is doing a whip pop double!

Reactions: ian
I have lots of goals for this year since it's my first year as an allstar. :)

I want to clean up what tumbling I already have, get my standing tuck back, get my ROBHS tuck, have a hyperextented toe touch, double down, and a toss to lib would be nice. There's so much more I'd like to accomplish. This year should be awesome!

standing handspring tuck & roundoff back handspring tuck, by august, maybe july?
and triple toe tuck... i can do one toe touch to a tuck so that shouldnt be hard.

&& hpyer extended jumps.

Reactions: ian
Back