Goals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hyper extended jumps by first competition
Cartwheel to standing full by first comepetition
Running full by July 9th
One, two, or three to full by August 31st
:)

- keep the full i got last saturday (hey exactly 1 week ago at tryouts!) consistent & once consistent work specialty passes
- continue to condition standing tumbling since that's my weak spot. right now i have 2 to layout & i'd LOVE 2 to full
- i've only worked on it once before but i really want a standing full
- i used to fly then based & MIGHT be flying at least a tiny bit this year so i'd like to become a better flyer

All me: Standing tuck and then jumps to tuck.
Partner stunt: rewinds, stretch to stretch tick tocks, free stretch double downs.
Baskets: switch kick doubles, back layouts, back tuck x-outs

I have a few goals:
Jumping: To get hyper-extended toe touches, and combination jumps to a tuck
Stunting as a base: To hit all the tick tocks
Stunting as a flyer: One legged extensions to a double down..and a kick full/double
Tumbling: To get a full and a trick pass to full
Flexibility: To have a straight scorpion
<3 I have 300 days until tryouts again :) Hopefully Brandon Senior Black or White?:)

Consistent RO Tucks and Standing Tucks, consistent spike, get my left leg bow and arrow, hyper extended toe touches :)

Throw our allgirl (3 base) rewind to extended (before that get the catch prep block bump to extended block constistently).

Catch the allgirl ball up 360 consistently extended!

Standing tuck, double ups, and elite tosses to 1 arm (full up, rewind, etc.). Almost to 2 out of 3!

Reactions: ian
One of my goals for the season is basically not letting fear get in the way of tumbling. I get so scared to throw tumbling that i keep puting it off, which im NOT doing this season. Im going to get more tumbling skills this year by working out at home, and hopefully going to tumbling classes at the gym. :)

i want a standing double and a full double/ double double by the end of this season... i've already started working both

Back