Goals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

punchfront through to layout.. Well I have it but the punchfront to roundoff connection is either incredibly beautiful or gross haha. And also get my full back for the THIRD time.

how often do you train to reach your goals, i have a feeling it will take me a long time as im not in the gym everyday and i cant practice on my own at home really

how often do you train to reach your goals, i have a feeling it will take me a long time as im not in the gym everyday and i cant practice on my own at home really

it depends on the goal, for example if its flexably, u can easily work on that at home, if its standing tumbling u can do that at home if u have a trampoline. it all depends. plus i kinda think it depends on how bad u want it. if u have a goal but u didnt really care that much about achiving it, its going to take u longer

standing tuck
toe touch - two to tuck
round off hand - hand - lay
...full?
all on non spring floor haha we'll see. i'm going to be training 4 times a week with my team plus 3 private classes a week.

Either throw a full or whip pass for my high school.
Two to full for allstars
HYPER EXTENDED JUMPS !
and become a beastly partner stunter

i have so many goals this yearrrr!!!
i NEED to fix my roundoff so it doesnt go crooked. majorly.
along with that i need to get my roundoff bhs tuck.
im on level 3 this year so i dont need a standing tuck but i still want to say i have it :)
also my toe touch flip flop needs to step up its game.

Back