OT Graduation Caps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 14, 2012
How many schools/colleges let people decorate their caps? Is it common? Share your designs if you did this for graduation!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I couldn't for HS either, I'll be graduating University next year and I don't believe we do.. But I've always been jealous of those who could!

We weren't allowed to at my high school but everyone did anyway. This is the only picture I have of mine, sorry it's not closer up.
r79ik8.jpg

That's my high school's logo on the side the tassel starts on and my college's logo on the side the tassel gets flipped to.
I also put a bow on one of my stoles! Which you can see here.

At my Hs you can't decorate caps either, but what're they gunna do? Not hand me my diploma when I walk across ( actually I'm tumbling across ) the stage next year?

I graduated last year and here is mine. I put the college I am currently at on it and painted it and then put glitter on the paint. I also rhinestoned the center and edges with a hot fix tool. Sorry for the large size.
23mr4nt.jpg

My school would bring extra caps and they would check every single students (over 400 of us) cap and if it was decorated they threw it away and gave you one of the extra ones.

We have like 350 kids total in our entire & have to buy or rent our own caps. When I buy it, I'll do what I want with it

In my area kids ALWAYS decorate their HS caps (pictures, quotes, glitter, rhinestones, etc.) you rarely see college caps decorated around here ( eastern MA )

I don't like the decorated caps to be honest. The college logo idea is off putting to me. What if you hate it there and transfer out after one semester? That college is stuck on your hs cap forever (yes I'm being dramatic, but still)

And what about the kids that aren't going to college?

Back